Chapter Twenty-Nine

[A/N]: Before you guys start reading this, I have a question to ask: have you ever wondered why I put the chapter  number and then the date it's taking place on every single chapter? Lol, I'm counting down to an important date... can you guess what it is? ;D I'll give you hint: June 7th. 

And oh, after this chapter or the next, I might literally fast-forward to the end of April or the start of May just to keep the story going along quicker. Also, I know a lot of you simply adore Vincent but after the two upcoming chapters, he'll be gone... for a little while. *prepares for the angry outrage* Ahaha, and while he's gone, well, Carson and Ethan we'll hang out more! :)

Also, I think mentioned before I was planning for this story to end at Chapter 45 but gah, I think it'll end around Chapter 50. 

So yeah.

You may resume reading.

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Monday, April 2nd.

CARSON'S POV:

"What the hell is wrong with you, Carson?!" Gracie shrieked over the phone. "I thought this whole thing between you and Vincent was fake . I'm looking at this pictures on Perez Hilton's site and they don't look fake-- they look real. I mean, why are you two all lovey-dovey in Central Park, huh?"

          I rolled my eyes as I stepped into my bedroom and flopped down onto my bed. "It was just for the cameras, Grace," I answered. "Nothing real was happening between us." Though, that last sentence came out sounding like a complete and utter lie and Gracie immediately picked up on that.

          "You're such a liar, Anna Carson!" Gracie cried out hysterically, using my first name.

          Laughing, I ran my hand through my dark hair and just rolled my eyes. It was the morning and Gracie immediately called me on my house phone to give me her rant about the pictures that had been posted on to Internet and to the magazines of me and Vincent's day in New York City. I hadn't seen them yet but by the sound of Gracie's voice, they probably looked real-- which was a good thing because no one could say otherwise of me and Vincent's "relationship".

          "Gracie Marie," I countered. "Shouldn't you be going to school?"

          "Shouldn't you be going to school?"

          I snorted. "I'm jet-lag," i lied.

          "Who the hell is jet-lag coming from New York City to Toronto?" Gracie cried out. "Those two places are in the exact timezone! 

          Shit.

          Laughing again, I slapped my forehead with my hand and grinned. "My bad," I said.

          "You're becoming stupid, Carson," Gracie warned. "You're probably in love."

          My face dropped as I stayed silent for two seconds. "I am not in love," I insisted.

          Gracie snorted. "Yeah, yeah," she replied. "Anyway, I got to school. Have fun with Vincent today!"

          "Wait," I cried, sitting up. "How did you know I was hanging with Vincent today?"

          "I didn't," Gracie laughed. "But you have just confirmed my suspicion. Goodbye-- I've got lots to tell to Simon! And oh, he says you're getting out of hand and that your ass needs to get sent back to the Philippines. Bye!"