Chapter Forty-Four

[A/N]: Ugh, stressful week and yay! I bombed my physics test! Woot woot! *note the sarcasm*

Anyway, THREE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!

I know it may seem that these chapters are just fillers but I'm just trying to tie up the loose ends before we get to the good stuff. And believe me, the good stuff are coming soon. Aha, I already wrote this certain scene with Carson and Vincent, and *squeals* it's amazing.

So yeah, with the end of this story coming soon, I would be GREATLY appreciated if you guys would check out three of my other stories (This Crazy Thing Called Love, Winter Sonata, and Revive My Heart) 'cause I'm planning to enter two of them into the Watty Awards this year, and i don't wanna end up having to pull it out like I did with this story just because not enough people were supporting it, you know what i mean?

But anyway, here's chapter 44.

ENJOY!

- kelly_1231

Chapter Forty-Four

Sunday, May 27th.

VINCENT'S POV:

"It's official ladies," the person on the radio said as I looked out the window to see people going on with their busy lives in upper Manhattan. "Vincent Gray is back on the market as the most eligible bachelor at the moment. Just two days ago, his girlfriend -- who just so happened to be his childhood best friend as well-- has confirmed the split during radio interview in Toronto. There's not much details as to exactly why they broke up, as a matter of fact it seems pretty confusing to me, but sources are claiming that the two just could not get over their differences. But hey, at least he's single ladies..."

I turned off the radio and sighed as I continued sipping on my Starbuck's coffee, wishing that I had Tim Horton's instead. 

Matt patted my shoulder. "It's okay, man," he insisted. "Break-ups are hard, even if they weren't real in the first place."

I snorted. "It felt real," I pointed out.

Matt shrugged. "Maybe you should have put a ring on it then--"

"The fuck? We're still in high school."

"You know what i mean."

"I actually don't."

Matt rolled his eyes as he flopped down onto the leather couch and turned on the television. Today was the first break we had in weeks where we didn't have to do any type of promotion for our world tour whatsoever, and it was pretty odd to say the least. I was already getting use to the hustle and bustle of a busy schedule, and having to face the entire world once again. However, the rest of the guys must have been enjoying the free time that they had-- especially Matt who was already creating a mess of the living room with his messy eating habits.

Matt looked in my direction and smirked. "Look, when i said 'put a ring on it', I didn't actually mean get-down-on-your-knee-and-purpose type of thing, I just meant to just, you know, claim Carson as your girl rather than pretending that she was."

The corner of my lips formed into a slight grin. "When did you become the love guru, Matthew? I thought that was suppose to be Jeremy's job, and by the way, where is he "

Matt flipped me the finger. "Call me that one more time and I'll be calling you Vincent Alexander for the rest of eternity," he said. "And oh, he's getting McDona