Chapter Thirty-Five

TWELVE CHAPTERS LEFT! :O

___________________________________________________

Chapter Thirty-Five

VINCENT'S POV:

"Goddammit, Carson. Answer your phone," I hissed under my breathe as I redialed her cell phone again. And as the habit it had been all morning, Carson's phone sent me straight to voice-mail. Again.

          I let out a heavy sigh. 

          "Hey, it's me again," I said in a tired voice. "I know you hate me and all, I would too if I was your position but, um... look, can you just call me back? We really need to talk. I mean, I could talk to you now but... wait...you know what? I-I just really feel stupid talking to absolutely nothing right now. And again, I'm sorry. Carson, I--"

          There was a beep and that's when I knew my message was over.

          God really hated me right now, didn't he?

          With another heavy sigh, I turned around to see Jeremy shaking his head in disappointment. 

          "What?" I snapped. "It wasn't like I intended our world tour to start on the day of Carson's birthday."

          Jeremy snorted. "But you sure as hell aren't doing anything to change that, are you?" He challenged. He then let out another snort. "One hell of a boyfriend you are..."

          "What did you say?" I put my phone back into my pockets and walked over to Jeremy and pushed him against the wall of the studio we were in. In a couple of minutes Ever After was about to go on national television for some breakfast show to announce the start of our world tour but already, every single thing was getting on my nerves. I felt like a volcano ready to explode.

          Jeremy rolled his eyes as he held his hands up in defence. "Calm down, Vincent--"

          "Calm down?!" I nearly shouted. "I feel like I'm going nuts right now! I haven't slept through out  our entire flight and just knowing that the girl I'm crazy about is probably poking a voodoo doll of me with a needle right now is making me go mad. I don't even know if I'm ready to go out in front of those cameras because you know what? If I don't punch you out right now, I'm sure as hell going to flip over the first table I see out on the set!"

          Matt sighed as he patted me from behind the back and pressed something against my chest. "Have Snicker bar," he said, biting onto his own chocolate bar. "It'll make you feel better."

          "This isn't funny!" I shouted as I grabbed the chocolate bar and threw it against the wall. 

          "Oh my god!" Erik moaned in frustration as he walked towards us wearing a simple button down shirt. "Is Vincent having another diva tantrum again? God, I thought we were over this habit from two months ago--"

          "He is," Jeremy and Matt insisted.

          I started pulling on my hair but didn't say anything else.

          "Is this all about Carson?" Erik asked, fixing his collar in front of the full length mirror.

          "What do you think?" I snapped.

          "Wait, what's even going on? I'm not up to date with your relationship status with her," Erik said, still admiring his reflection in the mirror. God, this guy was so vain.