Chapter Forty-Two

[A/N]: FIVE MORE CHAPTERS!

So I know... late update. Shoot me. Lol, but yeah, this may or may not be boring chapter for you but I wanted a chapter with the rest of the boys of Ever After, you know? We haven't heard much from them!

So yeah, next chapter will be INTESNSE. 

Why?

Well, Carson's gonna have her interview with Keri Richardson and all of you will finally realize why I put Ethan into the story. Hehe, I can't wait! ^.^

And oh, i just made an Ask Me Anything account. If you want to ask me a question about my stories, or anything random, just go to my profile and click on the link! :D

Plus, I made a new story called Reive My Heart and it would be greatly appreciated if you took the time to read it! :)

Anyway...

Vote. Comment. Fan? :3

- kelly_1231

Chapter Forty-Two

Tuesday, May 22nd

VINCENT'S POV:

Here is the thing about living with the same people year after year:  living with them can become annoying. You've been around them for so long that eventually, everybody's just ready to strangle each other to death.

That was how I felt about my family, and some days, that was how I felt about travelling with the guys.

"We are not stopping at McDonald's just so you can eat again!" Jeremy nearly shouted at Matt.

"Do you want me to starve to death?" Matt argued. "God, if I die right here, it's all on you, man--"

"You eat like a freaking hog--"

"Um, well, you're always eating as if you're having the dinner with the fucking Queen!" Matt held up an imaginary tea cup and held up his pinky. "Oh, look," he said, imitating Jeremy's voice. "I'm Jeremy Link, and I'm so fancy, and blah, blah, blah."

As Matt and Jeremy continued arguing in the car while all of us were stuck in the traffic during rush hour in New York City, I looked over to Matt who was simply texting somebody on his phone. He had a slight smirk plastered onto his face which only meant one thing: a girl probably sent a picture of her tits to him.

Erik suddenly then looked up and noticed my annoyed expression on my face. "What?" He asked. "Did you just drink sour milk or something? Why are you giving me a dirty look?"

" 'Cause you're annoying."

Erik's blue eyes widened in shock. "What the fuck?" He shouted. "I didn't even say anything to you!"

"You're presence is annoying me." 

Erik stared at me for a only moment before rolling his eyes. "What? Did Carson officially break up with your something? Why the hell are you becoming such an ass again?"

I didn't respond.

Erik snorted as he leaned back against his seat. "So she did, huh?" He nodded as if he wasn't surprised. "Nice going."

"Why do you say that as if the break up was my fault?" I snapped.

"So you did break up?"

"Um, well, it's complicated."

Hell, I didn't even know if we were friends or not.

Erik shrugged. "You're the one always screwing things up," he answered. "I mean, you screwed up with her once before, so logically, you must have screwed up with her again."