Chapter 18: The First Morning

🚩 CONTENT WARNING: This chapter is mostly smut. Please feel free to skip it if you do not feel comfortable with that. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it!🚩

A warm tickle brushed your neck, waking you up gently. Even though your eyes were closed, you could tell that golden morning sunlight was pouring into your room. You felt another tickle on your neck, which made you roll over slightly. There it was again. You tried to brush it away, but there was nothing there. You rolled over slightly more until you felt a strong arm wrap around you, stopping you in your tracks. It pulled you back the way you had come until you bumped up against a soft, large blockade. The tickle returned, persistently making its way up and down your neck, lightly tracing your jawline. You blinked your eyes open, taking in the early morning light. The tickle worked itself back to your neck, and you felt Shane leaning down to plant another gentle kiss on you. You felt his stubble tickle your neck as it brushed by and his warm breath met your skin.

"Good morning." He said as you yawned.

"Morning." You mumbled sleepily. "How long have you been up?"

"Just a bit." He smiled as he spooned you, his arm tight around your waist. "How did you sleep?"

"Amazing." You grinned.

He smiled back at you, rolling you over to face him. "I'm glad. Last night was some of the best sleep I've ever got."

You gently leaned up to kiss him. He grabbed your waist tighter and kept you close to him, still lying down. His lips pressed into yours as you felt the memories of the night before come crashing back to you. It wasn't a dream, after all. You pressed yourself closer to the warmth of his body and wrapped your arms around him.

You reached your leg up, wrapping it around his as you both laid comfortably on your sides, in each other's arms. You kissed him again, filling the small space between you with overflowing passion. Shane moved his hand down to your waist, keeping you locked into him. You playfully grabbed some of his short dark hair between your fingers as you opened your mouth, silently begging him to kiss you harder.

Shane took your hint and did just that. You felt the warmth from the night before return to your stomach as your kiss intensified. "Shane..." You moaned lightly as he moved his hand.

"Oh?" Shane asked as your face turned red with embarrassment. You pushed into him, rolling him onto his back as you flipped yourself on top of him. Your lips never separated as you straddled him, leaning forward on his chest as you run your fingers through his hair. Shane shoved his tongue into your mouth and you grabbed him tighter, pushing your tongue deeper into his.

You kissed your way down to his neck. He moved his hands from your waist up to the sides of your chest, his hands gracing your breasts. "Shane..." You breathed again. You put a hand on his clothed chest, gripping the fabric tightly in your fist.

Suddenly, Shane's hands shot down to your waist. "Uh, baby..." Shane looked at you with slight panic behind his eyes. "I need you to please either move a bit or get off of my lap."

What a strange request. You asked confused, "What do you me-" You suddenly felt something hard press into your thigh. Your face turned bright red as you realized what was happening.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry..." Shane's voice trailed off with embarrassment. Your brain instantly offered you two options. You could back off and apologize for taking things too far, or you could keep going and see where it led. The warmth between your legs turned wetter, your emotions slowly melting into one.

"Don't be," you whispered, leaning in to kiss him again.

Shane's eyes widened. "Oh?" A giant grin broke across his face. You started rocking your hips back and forth, grinding yourself against his clothed erection. "(Y/N)..." He huffed as his eyes rolled back.