Chapter 65: Splashy Seduction

🚩 Trigger Warning: Very smutty ;) 🚩

--

After Shane had spent time admiring the new renovations to the chicken coop, the two of you continued on to do all of the other farming tasks. With both of you working hard, they were done in almost no time. Plus it had rained overnight, so there was no watering or extra work to be done.

"Well, that was easy enough." Your husband smiled as he realized how quickly the chores had been done. "What do you want to do now?"

"Hmm, maybe take a walk? It's really pretty over by the pond."

Shane smiled at you, very happy to go with your idea. "Sounds great, baby."

He took your hand in his and began to lead you towards the slightly secluded small lake on the edge of your property. "Wow." He grinned as the pond came into vision. "It looks so peaceful out there today."

You nodded. "I agree. It makes me want to go swimming."

"Let's do it!" Your husband took your anecdote for a suggestion as he continued to walk you to the pond. "I haven't gone swimming in ages, that sounds like so much fun!"

You quickly reached the edge of the body of water where you were able to express your hesitation. "Shane, we can't swim yet. We have to go back."

"Why?" He looked at you puzzledly.

"We don't have our swimsuits, they're at the farmhouse-"

"So?" He asked, swiftly pulling off his sweatshirt. "We don't need them, sweetheart."

"Shane!" Your eyes widened as you realized what activity he was suggesting. "We can't go skinny dipping!" You tried to exclaim before he continued to persuade you.

"Of course we can." He smirked as he pulled off his shorts and kicked off his shoes, leaving him in just his boxers. "It's our farm, baby." He walked over to you and started messing with the button on your jeans. "There's nobody out here but us."

"Are you sure?" You asked quietly while you felt the waist of your jeans drop as Shane slowly undressed you.

"Mhmm." Shane hummed as his hands found their way under your shirt, slowly making their way up to your breasts. "But if you're worried about it, there's no pressure to-"

"No." You stopped him mid-sentence, reassured by his confidence. "Let's do this." You reached your arms out around his neck and began to passionately kiss him while his hands quickly finished undressing you, leaving the both of you in just your undergarments.

"Fuck, you're so hot." Shane whispered, pulling away. "But let's get in the pond. I'm getting too distracted here." He laughed.

He walked over to the edge of the pond and dipped his foot in, testing the temperature of the water. "Ooh, not bad at all." He smiled at you, pulled off his boxers, and winked before jumping in, making a huge splash on the surface of the water. "C'mon, get in! The water's great!"

"Are you sure?" You double-checked, leaning cautiously over the edge of the pond as you removed your underwear.

"Why don't you dip your toe in first to see how it feels?" Your husband suggested. "Here, I'll reach up and you can even hold my hand while you do it."

"Okay." With confidence in mind, you carefully grabbed his hand and leaned one foot over the water, gently lowering a singular toe in when—

SPLOOSH! You felt your husband yank you into the small pond, catching you in his strong, soft arms but not before letting you fully submerge in the slightly chilly waters.