Chapter 27: Quite An Afterparty

Before you could make it too far, Shane wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you in to whisper in your ear again. "Come on, let's get out of here." He nudged you towards the part of the field where you had come in.

You were a little surprised. "Why?" You looked up, catching his eyes. Was there something wrong? Did Elliott show up? "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, everything is more than okay." He winked and discreetly grabbed your ass playfully. "I just figured you might want to head back now." You realized what he was suggesting and you quickly joined in with his plans. You grabbed his hand and started back towards the path to your farm.

"Shane? (Y/N)?" You turned around to see Marnie standing next to Mayor Lewis with a glass of a bright pink punch in her hand as you were about to leave the dance. "Are you leaving? Is everything okay?"

"Uh yeah..." You replied quickly. You racked your brain for an excuse for the two of you to leave early that wouldn't make it painfully obvious you were ditching to have sex.

Your boyfriend beat you to the reply, saving you from your impending embarrassment. "My feet are absolutely killing me." He winced to make it more convincing. "These shoes are way too tight, Marn. We'll have to get a new pair for next year."

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that." The Mayor replied to your boyfriend. "Are you sure you have to take (Y/N) with you?" Yoba, the people in this town do not make it easy to getaway.

"Sorry, I guess I need someone to keep me company." He pulled you into his side. You weren't sure if Marnie and Mayor Lewis were buying your scheme, but Shane was much better at lying on the spot than you so you went with it.

"Alright." Marnie interjected, providing you and Shane some much needed relief. "Let them get on then so Shane can change out of those shoes. It was so wonderful to see the two of you in the flower dance." You waved goodbye and raced back to your farmhouse. The two of you hurried inside and you slammed the door shut behind you.

Shane wasted no time as he grabbed your waist and kissed you, pressing you up against the door. "Yoba, I just want to rip this dress right off of you." He huffed as he slid a hand down to the hem of the dress.

"Then do it." You breathed as Shane roughly kissed your neck. Your boyfriend gruffly picked you up and carried you to the couch, laying you down on your back as he crawled over top of you. He continued to passionately make out with you as he slid a hand up your skirt and hooked a finger around your panties, quickly ripping them off. You loved that he was just taking control of you. "Ahh, Shane-"

You knew what you were inciting when you moaned his name like that. He ripped off his fancy shirt and slid his hands down to your inner thigh, teasing you so badly. You started to take off your dress but Shane stopped you. "Leave it on." He whispered as he continued to kiss your neck, slowly down to your collar bone.

He took off his belt and pants and you sat up. You sexily bent over so your lips were inches from his throbbing cock. You looked up at him in the eyes before licking his member from the bottom all the way to the tip. "Do you like that?"

"Yoba, so much." Shane gasped. "Keep going."

That was all the encouragement you needed as you took him in your mouth entirely, bobbing your head up and down. Shane grabbed your hair and moved your head while you sucked on his cock.

Before he could enjoy it too much, you sat up and passionately kissed him. "Fuck me." You breathed on his lips. "I need you, Shane."

That was more than enough for Shane to take control of the situation once more. He pushed you back down onto your back and lined himself up with your entrance. He nudged his member closer and closer as you could feel it slowly graze your dripping pussy.

"Please." You moaned breathlessly, waiting for him to completely use you. "Shane."

Your begging worked as Shane huffed deeply and pounded his hard cock deep into you. "(Y/N), you're so tight." He whined as he reared back and plowed into you again. "You just feel...so good."

You could just nod your reply as he continued to rail you. You couldn't help but moan louder with every thrust. "Shane, Shane, harder! Please!" You screamed, encouraging your self conscious lover. He picked up the pace, railing into you with as much force as he could. You gripped the arm of the couch tightly, feeling your climax coming on. "I'm about to finish!" You moaned loudly. "Don't stop!"

Your loud moans turned into intense screams as your pussy tightened and retracted around your boyfriend's dick, which was still pounding into you. You felt complete ecstasy and pleasure come over you. It lasted for an incredibly long time as Shane continued to thrust into you as you came around him. You looked up at him, a look of pleasure and delight on his face as he watched the effect he had on you, a wriggling, moaning mess of lust beneath him. You sighed deeply, closing your eyes and gasping for air as your orgasm came to an end.

"(Y/N)-" Shane sighed as he continued to pound into your sensitive core. "That felt so good, I'm not going to last much longer." He continued to ram his cock into you as you felt yourself start to come out of the trance he had put you in. "Yoba, your pussy is so damn tight!" With that, you felt his thick member release his hot seed deeply in you, filling you with pleasure once again and bringing you back to your senses. "(Y/N), yes!" He moaned as he held himself deep in you.

"That felt amazing, Shane." You whispered as he gently pulled out of you. "I think that might have been the best orgasm I've ever had."

Shane nodded. "I agree." He nodded his head as he quickly put his boxers back on. "We're really damn good at this." Something you had noticed about Shane was that he didn't curse often, but merely when he felt the highs and lows of human emotion. To you, it was proof of how good you had made him feel. "Now, we need to clean you up." He laughed slightly as he looked down at you spread out and exhausted on the couch. "Wait right there."

"Don't have to tell me twice." You joked as you closed your eyes and relaxed in the bliss of the moment. You heard Shane get up and walk into another room, but you couldn't tell if it was the bedroom or attic. He continued to move around your house, but you were too tired to pay attention. You just focused on the pleasure and relaxation you had experienced only seconds earlier.

"Here we go." You felt Shane wrap his arms underneath you as he lifted you off the couch, bridal style. He carried you into the bathroom and set you down on the counter.

Your boyfriend had drawn you a bath, complete with bubbles, candles, and something that smelled absolutely amazing. "Wow." You breathed as you looked at the relaxing bath. "You did this?"

"All for you." Your boyfriend replied sweetly. "Now, let's get you in while the water is still hot." Shane reached around to your back and carefully unzipped your dress, taking care to watch your now sensitive areas as he pulled your clothes off of you, piece by piece. "C'mon." He held out his hand to you and you hopped off of the counter. He gently led you to the edge of the bath and helped you in.

The warm water hit your body perfectly as you were overwhelmed with the serenity of the candles. "This is perfect, Shane." You smiled as you leaned your head back against the wall of the bath. "Thank you, babe."

"Of course, you deserve it." He smiled. He set a fluffy towel and your bathrobe out on a shelf next to the tub. "Anything for my chickpea." He gently kissed your head before walking out and leaving you alone in the bath in pure bliss.

✏️  A/N: I really hope everyone loved this chapter and I am so sorry it is coming out this late! Next week I will be releasing Chapter 28: A Quiet Homebody, right here on Sunday, May 15, 2022. It means so much to me that this story has gotten so many reads and I hope you all are enjoying it!