Chapter 58: Heavenly Honeymoon

🚩 CONTENT WARNING: Lots of smut. Just like, lots and lots of smut. Please enjoy and if you don't like reading lemon/smut, feel free to skip this chapter!  🚩

The first few days of your stay-at-home honeymoon were blissful and better than you could have imagined. It was filled with lots of love -and lots of fun- to the point you couldn't imagine being happier or more at ease than you were. The farm was thriving with the self-sufficient system Marnie had let you borrow for the week. It meant that all your time was devoted to newlywed activities, and you couldn't think of a better way to spend your time.

The time had flown by at an incredible speed and there were only a couple of days left for your vacation from real life. "Not much in here..." Shane closed the refrigerator door. "Maybe we get dinner at the Saloon tonight?"

"And leave our honeymoon haven?" You joked. "Actually, going to the Saloon does sound fun."

"Plus, I could go for some beer and pepper poppers." Shane smiled, giving you a kiss.

Before the two of you could continue to discuss your plans, the phone rang and Shane walked over to grab it. "Hello? Shane and (Y/N)'s." You loved the way he had started answering the phone. You knew that he had always viewed the Valley as his temporary home, so it made you so happy to know that he thought of your farm as his new, permanent home. "Oh hey, what's up?" He listened to the response on the other line. "Oh, man, really? Well, let me check with da wife first." He chuckled a bit as he looked over at you and held the handset up to his chest.

"Marnie says that Jas misses me and is really out of sorts. She was wondering if I could stop by and see her tonight." He informed you. "Would that work? We could go on the way to the Saloon."

That sounded fun, but you had a better idea. "How about you go and I'll stay here and quickly check on everything with the farm. Then we meet at the Saloon for dinner?"

"Mmmm." Shane sighed, pouting a little. "I guess. But I really don't want to be away from you." He picked up the phone again before speaking. "Alright, I'm on my way, then. But I can't stay long, me and (Y/N) are going out for dinner."

Shane hung up the phone and turned back to you, quickly walking over to the door to put on his shoes. "I'll see you soon." He smiled, quickly kissing you before heading out the door.

You didn't need to check on the farm, you just wanted Shane to get out of the house without you so you dress up slightly scandalously for your night out. Because the two of you had been constantly in each other's company, there was no way you could surprise him. This was your opportunity and you were going to make the most of it.

Searching through your closet, you found the pink dress Shane liked, but you knew you could push it further. You eventually settled on a lowcut, tight red dress that went down to your mid-thighs. It had long sleeves and hugged your body perfectly, accentuating every inch of your body. You added a lacy black bra underneath and matching panties. You gave yourself a look over in the mirror before you had a devious thought. You quickly took the panties back off, deciding to ditch them for the night as a surprise to your partner. You finished the look with tall, black heels and dark lipstick.

Shane had a shorter walk to the Saloon than you, so you knew that you needed to hurry up so you weren't too late. You said goodbye to Pepper and headed out to the Saloon. You felt a little embarrassed wearing something so provocative in such a quaint little town, but you know the effect it would have on Shane would be all too worth it.

You hoped he wasn't here yet, you wanted him to be surprised when you walked in. However, as soon as you opened you saw Shane sitting at the bar, on the corner on the right side. He looked up at you as he took a sip of his beer, nearly spewing it all over the counter as he saw what you were wearing. He managed to hold it in and swallow, never taking his eyes off of you. You walked over and sat on the stool next to him, making sure your ass bumped against his thigh as you sat down.