Chapter 54: Cold Feet, Warm Bed

🚩 Consider this your warning, this chapter contains a lot of intense smut. That said, please enjoy! 🚩

Shane pulled away from you as you were able to catch a glimpse of the breathtaking green specks in his eyes that reflected like emeralds in the lamplight. You ran a hand up to his head and pushed your fingers into his soft, dark hair. "Shane-" You whispered softly as you leaned up to kiss him. "Don't go yet."

"Oh?" He asked, glancing toward the clock. "It's almost half past ten... If I want to be home by midnight..."

"Shh." You silenced him with another kiss as his arms reached around you. "I don't want you to go yet. I'm not finished with you for tonight." You slid a hand down from his hair and gently brushed your thumb across his lips.

"Oh?" He said again, his interest peaked as he thought about what you were suggesting. He wrapped an arm under your back and slid another down to your waist, drawing circles on your hip with his thumb. "Are you sure about this?"

"Very." You purred, tracing your fingers down his arm. "I want you."

You knew what you were doing to him, but he managed to contain himself as he leaned down to your neck as he whispered. "You know we shouldn't be doing this. After all, as of tomorrow, I'm officially a married man."

"Then let's celebrate your last night as a bachelor." You replied, turning Shane's head so your mouths were in line with each other. "I'll give you a night you won't forget, baby." You breathed against his lips before crushing yours into them.

"Oh, my," Shane muttered into the kiss as he reached under you to squeeze your ass. "I've missed you." It didn't take long for his hand to find the waistband of your pants and coyly hook his finger along the edge. "I would do anything to please you, (Y/N)." He whispered in a deep, seductive voice as he pulled your pants down slightly, exposing you completely.

He rested his hand over your core as he sat up to kiss you again. You pressed into him as your lips danced synchronously with each other. It was only minutes ago when the two of you were innocently saying goodbye. You reached your hands around his head and gently tousled his hair between your fingers. Your mind filled with dirty thoughts about what you wanted him to do to you, and he seemed to catch on to them as he slid two fingers deep inside of you.

"Mmmm, yes!" You squealed involuntarily, your voice muffled against Shane's lips. You couldn't help as your hands slid down his biceps and gripped them tightly, begging him to continue.

"Fuck, I love feeling you melt from just my touch." He whispered gruffly. "And don't be afraid to moan as loud as you want. No one is stopping by this late. I want to hear you scream my name."

"Shane!" You cried, granting his wish. "Mmm, Shane, yes! Yes, please!" Your reactions were genuine as you felt the intense pleasure of him fingering you.

Your moans were more than enough to egg on your fiancé. He stuck another finger into your pussy before looking up at your pleasure-soaked expression. "Want me to put more in you?" Shane asked, a slick, devilish grin overtaking him. "I want to see how much of me you can take tonight."

This was a new, kinky side of Shane that you were quite enjoying. His voice was low and smooth as he told you everything he wanted. You were quickly growing close to an orgasm as you felt his fingers move faster within you. "Shane! Yes, don't stop!"

"Oh?" He asked, instantly pulling his fingers away from you. "I don't think we're ready for that yet." You could tell he noticed how close you were to finishing. He stood up on his knees on the bed and quickly dropped down his pajama pants. "I have something else in mind for you to do before I let you cum." He winked as he pulled down his underwear, revealing his hard, girthy dick. He gently grabbed your shoulders, leading you to sit up on your knees as he kneeled in front of you.