Chapter 45: A Very Generous Thank You

🚩 CONTENT WARNING: This chapter contains mostly smut. If that's not your thing, feel free to skip this chapter and you won't miss much plot. If it is your thing, please enjoy! Thanks! 🚩

Shane had left early for work, leaving you alone at the farm to revel in your new engagement and adore your gorgeous mermaid's pendant. You knew that it must have been difficult for Shane to afford. Along with the countless weeks of planning for the proposal he had done, you quickly realized there was no way for you to repay him.

Still, you could try. After his 'incident' on the cliffs, you and Marnie had demanded he get a cell phone. Joja Co. covered long-term employees' cell phones, so he chose the latest model of jPhone, Joja Co.'s hi-tech touch screen cell phone brand. It could download the crispest, high-definition photos, which gave you an idea.

You had never done this with anyone before, but who better to start with than your fiancé? You hurried to your closet to see what you could find. You had a small collection of lingerie that you had yet to show to Shane, the opportunity had just never conveniently presented itself. Until now.

You picked what was arguably the sluttiest piece of lingerie you could find, a black, see-through lace bra and garter set, complete with an opening for "easy access." If he saw you in this, you knew Shane would go wild. You doubted he would be able to even control himself, which made this the perfect plan.

You slipped into the outfit and looked in the mirror. Every piece of lace faultlessly hugged your body, accentuating your curves and perfectly exhibiting your gorgeous skin tone. You quickly grabbed your phone and set it up on your dresser with a camera timer before laying down on your bed. You arched your back and bent your knees, leaning your head back as you heard the camera shutter click. After taking a couple more as backups, you looked at the results.

They were objectively stunning, to say the least. You were really feeling yourself, so you decided to take a couple more. Each photo looked better than the last, and you had plenty of ammunition to execute your plan. You knew they would make Shane melt, and you couldn't wait to make that happen. The only thing left was to come up with a clever caption and text them to him.

1:39 PM // 1339

(Y/N): I need you here. Now. *picture*

You patiently waited for your fiancé's reply, which came mere seconds later.

Shane: holy shit (Y/N)

(Y/N): *picture*

Shane: yoba i want to be there so fucking bad

(Y/N): Then leave work early.

Shane: you know i can't do that

(Y/N): Does this change your mind? *picture*

Shane: i can't explain how red my face is right now

you know what you're doing to me, don't you?

(Y/N): Could you come home on your lunch break?

Shane: damn it

i already took it like a fucking moron

(Y/N): Well then I guess you'll just have to wait until your shift is over to rail me *picture*

Shane: fuck me

literally pls

(Y/N): That's the plan. ;)

You paused to let him cool off momentarily while you took some more photos. You changed out of the lingerie so you were completely nude as you posed in front of the bathroom mirror with your phone's camera. While Shane appreciated lingerie, nothing was quite as tempting as just you. You tried different angles, but none looked as good as a straight-on shot of your body.