Prologue

Yn Yln seems to have everything that anyone could have wanted in life at the young age of 25, she's smart, pretty, and powerful because well, she is working for or rather in New York's most prestigious law firm where she is soon to be the successor of.

As the most sought-after attorney in New York City, Yn Yln is known to be merciless when it comes to her cases, no one and nothing will stand in her way of winning. But that doesn't change how she is still incredibly kind and what a huge softie she is about helping the less fortunate around the world while managing her career. She makes it a habit to always use her extra hours to do free law consultations whenever and wherever she can.

Which explains her extremely packed schedule and is constantly on the move around the world. She never stops for anyone, or rather no one can stop her. Not even her father who by the way, is extremely proud of his only daughter's achievements and dedication.

The only worry he has for his princess is probably her nonexistent love life. Needless to say, Yn Yln is not lacking in suitors, both men & women. Yet, he knows she is committed to nothing but her career and has no time for a relationship. Maybe a small amount of time spent for a fling or 2 here and there, but never for a genuine connection.

Because she never appears for any of the blind dates he set her upon, even when the dates are disguised as a work meeting. She is too smart for her own good and he is starting to lose hope for a grandchild.

Little that both the father & daughter duo knows, a faithful meeting with the certain actress is going to change Yn's life forever. Will, she finally stop for someone or she'll leave just like she did to everyone else.
——————————————————————————
Index
Your Family
Yn Ymn Yln- Your Name Your Middle Name Your Last Name
Father- Diego Mateo Yln
Mother- Madison Olivia Yln-Marshall
Paternal Grandpa- Patrick Fred Yln
Paternal Grandma- Margaret Alice Yln
Maternal Grandpa- Frankie Max Marshall
Maternal Grandma- Abigail Paige Marshall

Best friend Family
Friend- Emily Bella Freeman
Father- James William Freeman
Mother- Charlotte Sofia Swift-Freeman
Paternal Grandpa- Henry Lucas Freeman
Paternal Grandma- Grace Ivy Freeman
Maternal Grandpa- Benjamin Owen Swift
Maternal Grandma- Brielle Lucy Swift