Chapter 20- Storms before the rainbow

SCARLETT'S POV
I'm in the living room making lunch after bringing Rose to her favorite toy shop. This girl is getting spoiled rotten. I can't help but smile at the living room duo building their lego city addition. Their faces when they scrunched up in concentration or when both their tongues are out a little simultaneously.

God, Yn's tongue. I flush as I remember our impromptu make-out session yesterday night, the way her tongue invades my mouth, exploring every corner. It's so gentle yet eager at the same time.

Her hands, she's so good with her hands, building the city so nimbly just like how they roamed my body last night, so soft, caressing my body as if it's made up of glass, making me feel so safe and cared for.

Wait, what am I thinking? The seemingly innocent actions are getting my body so worked up. I really need to get some, and I blame my pregnancy hormones.

Though I probably won't be so worked up if other people do the same actions, I guess it's just the Yn effect. I am just as smitten with her as my daughter is. I sigh a little as I remind myself multiple times that I'm still married.

The make-out session can't mean anything to me. However, it means the world, but I hope it meant something to Yn. But I have a messy marriage to think about. Am I ready to give it all up? How will my actions affect Yn?

The last thing I want to do is to hurt Yn again. I'm pretty sure if I mess up again, I won't be seeing her again, I can't deal with it, and Rose won't be able to accept it either. She has grown so attached to her within such as short period, which doesn't happen often.

But I know Colin did something unforgivable, but he seems genuinely remorseful for his actions. I've been receiving his non-stop messages, but I've ignored them. Most of them say that he is sorry and regrets his actions and that he is just going through a rough patch at work and the stress of being a newborn father, not that it's excusable.

He begged me to give him another chance and come home to him, promising to make it all up to Rose and me. He even said he would go down on his knees to beg for Rose's forgiveness for all he had done. I mean, he is a man with immense pride and ego. For him to phrase it this way to beg, we must mean something to him?

I sigh quietly, this is indeed something I need to think about thoroughly. Maybe I should call Lizzie to talk about this, though I can already foresee her reactions and answers. I gasp and jump when I feel arms snaking into my waist, hugging me close, kissing my neck before resting their chin on my shoulder.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach at her actions, and I can't help but smile at how domestic we are; if only this could be our reality. I'm suddenly jotted back to reality, what are we doing? What if Rose sees us? I quickly grabbed her hands, wanting to pry them off my body.

"Rose is in the washroom, don't worry." Yn tightens her hold on me before I can pry her hands off as my body relaxes and settles comfortably in her arms.

"What are you making?" she kisses my neck again before going to the other side, giving the same attention.

"C-carbonara" I breathed out, dropping the spoon I was holding with a thud to grip the counter when Yn nibbled and sucked at the dip of my collar bone.

I can feel Yn smirk as she continues her assaults, sending shivers down my spine at how good it feels. Her hands move upwards from my waist to my torso. Just as it's about to reach my chest, we hear little pattering feet running down the stairs.

We quickly spring apart to avoid traumatizing my daughter, but not before Yn turns my face to give me a searing kiss and walks to carry Rose over to the dining table in preparation for lunch like nothing has happened, leaving me dazed. God, the things this girl makes me feel.