Chapter 16- Choices

YN'S POV
I grin up at the shell-shocked faces of both Em & Lizzie, they look just like the teenagers caught kissing by their parents. Well, I mean they did just get caught kissing by me and I guess I kind of did set them up so I'm their parent now?

"Are you guys going to come out or continue making out in the car?" I smile, amused.

Em rolls her eyes and gives Lizzie a final peck on her lips before moving out of the car helping Lizzie as well. I gagged and moved towards the entrance of the hospital without them.

I do not need to be present for their lovey-dovey actions. I call my mum as I walk through the hospital building as if I own the place, though I mean kind of? My dad built the hospital for my mum as their wedding gift, so my mum is the director of the hospital, and as their only daughter I already kind of own it?

Lawyer Daughter: Hi Mum, are you busy?

Doctor Mummy: Hey sweetie, I'm not. I just got out of a surgery observation, going back to my office now. Is everything alright?

Lawyer Daughter: Nope, not at all. But nothing to be worried about, see you in a minute. Love you.

Doctor Mummy: I'll always be worried Yn, I'm your mum. See you in a bit, love you too.

I hang up the call and realize that both Em & Lizzie have already arrived, walking behind me giving worried looks. I mean, I've busted lips and a broken nose?

I don't know how bad it is, but it's not a good look. I sigh, knowing they're itching to ask but out of respect they did not, especially Em who knows I'll speak when I'm ready.

"I know what you're going to ask, I'll explain everything together later with my mum ok?" I turned around facing them as I reached my mum's office.

I open the door slowly to take a peek inside in case I'm interrupting, which I don't want to happen. I need mummy Yln cuddles, so I guess I'm in luck when I see no one but my mum sitting on her office chair.

"Hi, mum" I greet as I step into the office, right into my mum's arms as she stands with open arms.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" my mum hugs me and rubs soothingly on my back.

"Hi, Mummy Yln" Em greets as she makes herself comfortable on my mum's couch, pulling Lizzie along.

Yes, she calls my mum, mummy Yln. She's my best friend, we grew up together so it's not a surprise my mum treats her like her own.

"Hi darling, I see you brought a guest with you huh?" She wiggles her eyebrow at Em, while not releasing her hugs on me.

I take a deep breath in of my mum's comforting scent before pulling away to watch their interaction with a warm smile.

"O-oh yeah, Mummy Yln this is Elizabeth Olsen, my date." Em introduces, while Lizzie waves shyly half hiding behind Em's back before moving forward to shake my mum's hand.

"You're living your dreams now huh Em? I remember you've got a huge crush on her, isn't it? And hi, Elizabeth it's my pleasure meeting you. Come here, I'm a hugger" My mum winks at the now blushing Em before pulling Lizzie into a hug.

"Now, enough of the pleasantries. I'm pretty sure both Em & Lizzie want to know as well, WHAT ARE THOSE!" as my mum sits me down immediately tilting my chin to check up on my busted lips and a broken nose.

I silently let my mum take care of my wounds while avoiding the stern glare from my mum and I see both Em & Lizzie eyeing me warily knowing where I was from previously before I called Yfn.