Chapter 30- New Family

ROSE'S POV
I woke up snuggling onto grandpa this morning and giggling a little when I felt something licking my feet. I turn my head to see coco lying down on the bed with us by my feet. Chuckling softly, I wiggle my way out of grandpa's grasp to hug coco.

Sensing the movements, grandpa and grandma started moving around, groaning a little, their hands touching their sides to look for me. "Rose?" grandma whispers.

Laughing, I crawl my way into grandma's arms, kissing her cheeks. "Good morning, grandma."

"Hey, how about me?" Grandpa whine. Before I can crawl over, Coco makes his way towards him and flop down on top of grandpa, giving him licks.

"Urgh. Not you, stop Coco." Grandpa complains, pushing Coco away while grandma and I laugh at his distress.

"Morning, Grandpa" I eventually join the cuddle party with Grandpa and Coco, giving grandpa a kiss before snuggling with Coco.

"How did you sleep, princess?" Grandpa kissed my forehead, pushing the stray hair away from my face.

"I slept like a baby!" I sit up, bouncing slightly on the bed. "When are we going to find mama?"

"How about we wash up, finish our breakfast, then we will make our way to find mama?" Grandma cooed, sitting up to prepare to wash up.

I nodded eagerly and immediately jumped into grandma's arms, wanting to finish washing up faster and get our breakfast so we could go find mama and my favorite person. I can't wait to see them and tell them all about the flowers I saw in the garden during the picnic yesterday.

After finishing our breakfast, we finally make our way to find mama on a bus! Which is so much fun! I don't take the bus often unless we go on trips with the school, but this time round, I'm taking the bus with all my doggies! Yes, you heard it right. My doggies. Grandpa said I'm the captain of them now. They always follow me around like I'm their leader.

Though I'm definitely not complaining. They look so sad when they know they weren't coming along with us at first. I was sad too. So I gave my best puppy eyes along with the doggies so they could go with us. I really don't want to leave them. Eventually, grandpa caved in and called to arrange a big bus so that we could all travel together and find mama.

The bus ride was so much fun with all the big papa and big nana singing along with me. I only had grandpa and grandma singing in the car with me previously, but now I have so many people singing with me. It makes everything so much more fun, and it's like having early Christmas, and I love Christmas. I wish every day were Christmas, though.

Soon we arrive at a very beautiful house, almost as pretty as big papa and big nana's castle back there. And it's right beside the beach! I love beaches. It's been a long time since I visited the beach, though. I hope mama allows me to play in the sea later. As if knowing we are near, the doggies start getting ready by lining up in a straight line, preparing to alight. They're just so clever!

Once the door opened, the doggies rushed down to greet Yn & mama, who was standing at the door waiting for us. I start bouncing slightly, excited to see mama and Yn. I carefully make my way down the bus before bolting straight towards my mama as she squads down, opening her arms to welcome me.

Before I can reach mama, Yn intercepts and catches me, throwing me up in the air as I squeal in delight. She twirls me around in the air before setting me down, engulfing me in a big hug. "No rushing towards mama, baby. She got a tiny human inside her, remember? They'll get scared if you rush up to them suddenly." Yn explains as I widen my eye, remembering.

"Sorry, mama. I forgot. I just miss you too much." I pouted and shuffled towards mama, giving her the biggest hug I could provide after almost scaring my baby brother.