Chapter 10- Paradise or Trouble brewing

YN'S POV
"Urgh, oh my god" I groan, waking up with a killer headache.

Tossing to the side to find another comfortable position to fall back asleep, but I see a very naked Elizabeth Olsen on my bed instead.

She is sleeping peacefully on her front hugging the pillow, and sheets around her waist, looking like an absolute angel after being so wild last night.

I chucked slightly under my breath not wanting to wake Lizzie up while shuffling out of the bed to wash up, thinking how my life changed just within a day.

I'm friends with Scarlett Johansson, well kind of. Or maybe I'm friends with her daughter? I mean I was invited to her tea party!

Whatever, but she was being weird ever since Lizzie came back with Rose though, I wonder what happen. But yes, and Lizzie, I had sex with Elizabeth Olsen, what the fuck?

Though I can't deny it's good sex, I might even consider hooking up with her again. But oh my god, hooking up with my client's friend is not very ideal.

A series of rings disrupts my thoughts, as I see a string of messages on my phone from my best friend, Emily.

Deciding to face time her instead because I'm too lazy to read her messages, I place my phone on the phone holder I've installed in my shower.

"Hey loser, what do you want?" I ask as I shower.

Emily chuckles as she sees me, "Wild night huh Yln?" I smirk.

"What do you expect? I just slept with your favorite actress/favorite avenger. Jealous?"

"Urgh fuck off, don't remind me" she scrunches her nose in disgust.

"Green is a good Color on you, Em" I laugh as I see their similarity towards each other. Both love to scrunch their nose.

"Shut up! But seriously, is this a one-time thing or?" She huffs.

"Well, I mean I usually don't sleep with the same person twice. But she's something else, so who knows?" I shrugged.

Her demeanor suddenly changes, she seems disappointed? I smirk knowingly.

"You better treat her right with respect she deserves Yln. She's not like the many others you've slept with" she mutters.

"Em Bella Freeman. You're not subtle at all, why should I? That's-" I shake my head amused while drying myself before she stops me.

"You little-" she cuts in annoyed, teeth-gritting.

As much as I enjoy teasing her, she looks like she's gonna burst so I clarify myself before she jumps out off the screen to kill me.

"Let me finish my sentence, will you? Calm your tits down bitch. As I was saying, that's gonna be your job to treat her right like she deserves Freeman, not mine." I rolled my eyes saying.

"What? Why? You said she's something else, don't you mean that she makes you feel something else?" She asks, looking bewildered.

"Yea, the sex is great, but you know me Em, I don't go breaking my own rules and I'm too busy to commit. Plus, you're my best friend! I was going to introduce you soon, but as usual, you're impatient as fuck" I huff out, walking out of my shower.

As I walk towards my closet I notice a very disoriented scarlet witch actress clutching the sheets around her chest, sitting on my bed glancing around.

"Ah, there she is, she's awake. Talk to her!" I laugh as I walk over to throw my phone toward Lizzie and go towards my closet.

"Who-" Lizzie starts before staring wide-eyed at the phone in her hand.

"Oh my fucking god, I'm so sorry" I hear Em apologize, chuckling to myself while searching for clothes for myself and Lizzie.

I suppose it's a dick move, but oh well both of them probably need some pushing. Though I take some time cleaning up my closet, wanting to give them more time to talk.

After cleaning for some time, I press my ear against my closet door, trying to hear if the conversation ended. But I hear nothing, deciding it's time to go out, I walk out of my closet.

I see Lizzie laying by her side, back facing me giggling, clearly enjoying her talk with Emily. I crept behind her wanting to scare her.

"BOO!" she suddenly turns around to scare me

"Oh my god! You motherfuckers." I screamed, falling back on my ass clutching my heart.

"You stupid bitch, you think I didn't see you creeping behind Liz? I'm always one step before you Yn, remember that" Em still laughing along with Lizzie.

"I left you guys together less than half an hour, you're already ganging up on me. I feel the love guys" picking myself up from the floor.

"That's what you get for throwing me into a conversation I was not ready for and half-naked!" Lizzie snapped jokingly

"I for one, appreciate the view though Ms. Olsen. Thank you Yln!" Em shouted across from the phone, winking at Lizzie.

"You're welcome! It's up to you now if you can see more. Give me back my phone now, I need to get to work!" winking & snatching my phone back from Lizzie.

"Heyyyyyyy rude. I gave you my number Bella, text meeee!" Lizzie whines out as I walk away with my phone.

"I will sweetie, byeeeeee" Em shouts out from my phone before I hang up.

"Alright Lizzie, go wash up while I prepare for breakfast then I'll send you to wherever before I get to work" as I walk out of my room.

Deciding to keep the breakfast simple since I'm running out of time, I took out my instant waffle mix to make some egg, and bacon waffles and brewed some coffee while waiting for Lizzie to finish up.

I see Lizzie laughing and grinning at her phone while we're eating our breakfast, and nudging her with my shoulder wriggling my eyebrows.

"Enjoying the convo aren't you?" I tease her as I see a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Shut up, Bella is cute" she bites her lips, attempting to stop her smile.

Quirking my eyebrow, "Bella?"

"Her middle name is Bella, isn't it?" Lizzie scrunches her nose before munching her toast.

I hums. That's interesting. Em usually hate's people calling her Bella. But I guess with Lizzie it's different. After breakfast, I sent Lizzie back to her house before heading to work. Promising to go clubbing again, which I highly suspect there's the specific someone she wants to see.

I rush to the private meeting set up previously with Mr. Dauriac's team to understand more about his stand in this case. Wanting to waste no time, as I do not want Scarlett to worry for long.

After the meeting, I tried giving Scarlett a call wanting to update her on what I've gathered, but she's not picking up. Just as I'm about to hang up.

"H-hello? Yn?" I hear a tiny child sobbing coming from the phone.

"Rose? Flower Princess, what's going on? Where's mama?" I question, trying to keep myself calm.

"Can you come? M-mama is sick, she-"

She rambles on before I hear a very weak Scarlett calling out to Rose.

"R-rose c-come here-e" she grunts out

"Rose, honey. It's okay, you're doing so well love. Go to mama, stay on the phone with me, put it on speaker, I'm coming" flooring the accelerator as I go.
—————————————————————————
A/N
Sorry for the delay, just got no labeled dump by my "gf" so. But I'm back! With a slightly longer chapter today, mainly surrounding the new upcoming relationship between Lizzie & Yfn.

And what happened to Scarlett? See you next chapter! Cheers (: