Chapter 34- Haunting

SCARLETT'S POV

Waking up the following day was hell, though I'm pleased that I'm still in Yn's arms, legs intertwining. Not sure if I'm still feeling them, though. I groan silently, tightening my grip on her shirt, wiggling closer to hide against her neck away from the world happening outside.

"Good morning, my love." Yn rasps out, voice still thick with sleep. God, her morning voice it's so hot.

As much as I enjoy hearing her morning voice, I'll appreciate more sleeping time with her. I blindly reach above me to cover her mouth, stopping her from talking. "Shhh. Sleeping time. Nighty night," I mumble against her neck.

Yn chuckle heartedly, and I can't stop the grin from splitting on my face. She rolled my body to be on top of her, making me squeal and hum in approval as she held me closer than ever. Neither of us is moving, just enjoying the temporary quiet we're having now. But something it's missing.

I propped myself up, leaning over Yn as I looked down at her pretty face, brushed some hair behind her ear, and finally noticed what was missing from this snuggle session. My skin-to-skin contact. We're both in t-shirts, and I'm in one of hers, which makes me smile a little. But, since when did we change into them? I have no recollection at all. Did she fucked me till I blacked out? God, she's insatiable.

Sensing my confusion, Yn pulled me down for a kiss. "I changed our shirts after cleaning and changing the sheets," she mumbles against our lips.

What? How did she do all that without waking me up? I must be very out of it. Well, not like I can help it. Blame her. I scrunch my nose in response, pecking her cheeks in appreciation. I love how she's always this caring and attentive toward Rose and me. Talking about Rose, I bet she's having the best time of her life right now with all the cast's kids gathering together, so much so that she did not come in crash our cuddle party this morning.

Just as I thought I could have a few more quiet moments with my lover, the door swung open, and before I knew it, a bundle of energy balls flew toward us. Yn effectively shifted me away just in time to catch Rose in her arms. I should be offended at how fast she pushed me aside for Rose, but I know she's just preventing Rose from crushing our baby and me.

"Wakey, wakey! Morning Mama, morning mummy." Rose coos at us, which is weird because that's usually our job. Don't know what's up her ass this morning or what kind of trouble she caused. Nevertheless, it's cute, so I'll close one eye for now.

"Rosie posey! Are they decent?" we hear a whisper calling outside the room before they walk in slowly, covering their eyes.

Yn snort at their antics and throw a pillow at them. "We're wearing clothes, you doofus."

"Mummy! Why are Auntie Emily and Auntie Lizzie covering their eyes?" Rose giggled at her crazy aunties.

"Because they're idiots. Good morning, princess. How's your sleepover?" Yn coos at the little girl snuggling on top of her body.

Rose rambles about how fun it is to wake up with all her friends and prepare with them while we watch her fondly. After her adorable ramblings, Rose finally decides she's hungry and runs off to look for her friends leaving us all dumbfounded in the room. We looked at each other bewildered before breaking into waves of laughter.

"T-that's my daughter, everyone." Yn declares, still laughing. I know Rose has been calling Yn mummy for a while. But hearing Yn calling Rose her daughter is another level of heartwarming. I love this woman so much.

"Alright, you guys go wash up and get down for breakfast. We're all waiting for you." Lizzie let us know and pulled the still-laughing Yfn out of our room.