Chapter 7- Tea Party

SCARLETT'S POV
I couldn't keep my smile creeping up to my face at the self invitation joke, she just makes me feel so, happy and cared for.

She is breaking down all my walls just within a day of knowing her, is that even normal? But wells, she is indeed an extraordinary human being.

As we walk up the steps towards my house, "Mama!" a little ball of energy runs up to me tackling my leg into a hug.

I look down and see Rose smiling up at me, Lizzie strolling behind.

"Hey Rosie, you're back!" picking her up smiling.

"Didn't realize you'll be having a visitor over?" Lizzie walks up to us looking over to Yn standing there not knowing what to do.

"Oh sorry, hello, ladies! I'm Yn Yln. You must be Rose, right? I've heard a lot about you! You're just as beautiful as your mum!" Giving a fist bump to the giggling child in my arms.

Turning to Lizzie shaking her hands and flashing her million-dollar smile.

"And Ms, Olsen, a great pleasure to meet you, I'm a big fan!"

Lizzie giggles shaking her head, "Oh shush, such a charmer aren't you! Just Lizzie it's fine. I'm a fan too, I've watched all your show's episodes." 

Yn laughs and gives Lizzie a wink, I frown slightly at the interaction. Aren't they a bit too friendly with each other when they just met?

I shake my head out of the thoughts, god they're allowed to make friends! Just as Lizzie steps up to open the door, Yn clears her throat stepping back.

"I guess your company is here, I shall then make a move first. Thank you for today Scarlett, you've got my number, right? Text me if you need anything and I'll update you accordingly! See you, ladies!"

The thought of her leaving so soon upsets me, but before I can ask her to stay.

"Oh no Yn! It's alright, you're more than welcome to stay! I for one will like to know more about Scarlett's new hot celebrity lawyer friend that I didn't know existed." Lizzie calls out, winking at her.

Jesus, so not subtle at all. I mean, Lizzie is freshly single, just out of engagement with Robbie and she is definitely out to have fun.

And not like I have anything going on with Yn, they are allowed to have fun together! But why do I feel so... I don't know? Irritated. Jealous?

I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't help it. It's just so frustrating, maybe I'm just too lonely. Right? I look over to Yn, finding her already looking at me.

I shrugged "Well, you're still invited."

She frowns a bit at my tone, but I'm really not in the mood after seeing Lizzie flirting with her. Yn smiled when Rose nods her head vigorously.

"Please come and play with me?"

"Of course, flower princess. Thank you for the invitation then!"

Yn reaches out to carry the wiggling child out of my arm, who is reaching out for her, already pulling her inside.

I smile at the duo sitting in the living room, while I'm in the kitchen preparing snacks with Lizzie. Rose is setting up her tea sets toys, explaining to Yn which cups to use, etc.

It's really cute that Yn listens to Rose's endless ramblings so attentively, giving her reactions to every little thing she says, and I can see Rose enjoying it a lot with the amount of giggles I hear.

I've never seen Rose so happy in a long time, not after the custody battle. I suddenly feel a hand grabbing my biceps, turns and find Lizzie looking at me pulling me further to the kitchen out of the duo earshots.

"So what's the story with you and Yn?" she asks quirking her eyebrows.

I shake my head amuse "What? No, there's no story. I just met her today! She is the attorney in charge of the child custody battle." I whisper.

Not wanting Rose to hear, she nods her head knowingly, giving me an apologetic smile.

"Oh right.. How are you feeling by the way? More confident? Yn looks like she knows what's she's doing kind of attorney"

I smile and agree "She definitely knows what she is doing but she is so much more than that."

I move around the kitchen, preparing some snacks in an attempt to hide my blush creeping up my cheeks while talking about her.

"She is so thoughtful and gentle and attentive and fun and so beautiful when she smiles or not, oh my god have you seen her eyes? It's like staring into a pool of ocean, so pretty so calming. And-" I ramble on whispering to Lizzie until she stops me

"whoa whoa calm down scar, you feel all of that in a day?" she looks at me wide-eyed.

"Oh dear god. I shouldn't be feeling all these am I? Might be my hormones" I sigh, whispering, head downs in my hands.

"Scar.. what's going on? Is it Colin again? I swear to god this prick-" she whispered angrily.

"Mama! Auntie Lizzie! Join us for a tea party please."

I look at Lizzie and shake my head, signaling her not to say anything before I grab the snacks and join in the tea party.

Lizzie eyes me warily before shuffling to join the party as well sitting beside Yn. The tea party goes well until Rose decided it was time for dinner.

"Yn! Yn! Will you stay for dinner too?" Rose asks excitedly, seems like she has grown an extreme liking to Yn.

Which I'm not surprised, she is indeed that likable. Look at me, already feeling all kinds of things in just a day, now even Lizzie is charmed and is practically stuck to her all day talking and laughing together.

I sigh internally, before looking over to Yn and seeing her again already looking at me, raising her eyebrow as if waiting for my approval.

"Well, the little miss here invited you didn't she? So if you've got nothing on, you're more than welcome to stay for dinner."

I ruffle Rose's hair while extending my dinner offer to Yn, secretly hoping she'll stay. She smiles sadly at me before crouching down to speak to Rose.

"I'm sorry flower princess, but my daddy is expecting me back home for dinner. Next time?" opening her arms for a hug to comfort her.

I smile at the nickname for Rose, and Rose nods reluctantly before shuffling in for a hug,

"promise?" she whispers against Yn's neck.

I smile sadly looking at Rose, thinking about all the time she had to play by herself recently. Especially with Colin's absence, as she usually hangs with him when I'm working.

But now, I have to bring her around my sets and let her stays in the trailer herself while I do my work.

"Yes, flower princess. Pinky promise?" Yn raises her finger to hook up the now giggling Rose's finger for a seal of promise.

"Well now then I guess I'll make a move too, care to give me a lift Yn?" Lizzie prompts while packing up her things.

"It will be my pleasure Lizzie, let's go. Bye ladies, Scarlett text me for anything, flower princess I'll see you soon."

I sigh a little looking at how friendly they already are with each other, doubting if Yn is always that friendly to everyone, not just me.

I walk towards the door behind them to send them out, as they open the door my eyes snap up when I see the person I dreaded to see nowadays, Colin.
——————————————————————————
A/N
Another chapter up. So, Yn has finally met the most important trio in Scarlett's life. What kind of drama will they be caught up in with each other? Especially with the flirty Lizzie around... Stay tune!

Let me know your thoughts! Cheers (: