Chapter 43- Flower Party

Yn's POV
Everything is falling into place like how it should be our whole life. It's been weeks since Corey's home, and now that everyone is in New York, it's the perfect time to have a flower party. Why a flower party? Because it's our little Rose's birthday party!

Though Scarlett's been busy with Corey, Rose hasn't left her mind at any point. Naturally, she's stressed about celebrating Rose's first birthday with Corey. Thus, I plan a surprise birthday party for our little girl, who's been a champ for the past few weeks.

She hasn't made any fuss about us spending more time with Corey. Instead, she always jumps right in when we need help. She's the best daughter and big sister we could ask for. My personal goal now is to put up the best party our baby girl can have.

Of course, I won't be able to do it alone. I enlisted help from Hunter, Em, and Lizzie to discuss the plans. It's decided Hunter will be home with Scarlett, Corey, and their parents. He will drive them to the venue before the party starts. Lizzie will be on distractions duty, bringing the birthday girl out for treats.

My parents, grandparents, and the Freeman family headed to the party venue first to meet the food caterers and ensure the decorations were up. Em, and I will be out running errands like ferrying humans. Because why? The whole Marvel cast and their family will be here to celebrate Rose's birthday.

I have rented out the whole arcade venue for the whole day, where the kids can roam freely in the area, and the adults can chill in one corner. The arcade has enough attractions to entertain them, such as Laser Tag, Super Fly, Free Fall, Rock climbing wall, Bumper car, Kiddie Zone, and even Inflatable for kids who love to jump.

The kids will enter outer space's dark, murky world, suiting up in their state-of-the-art, high-end Lazer Tag Arena from Lasertron. They will navigate through the Fog and maze with a specially equipped space vest. Shoot their opponents with a blast of light and score to victory, or hide from the dangers behind every corner.

Laser Tag

For kids who enjoy flying around, the superfly ride will send them on a thrilling and twisted journey into the skies

For kids who enjoy flying around, the superfly ride will send them on a thrilling and twisted journey into the skies. Too young to do bungy jump? The kids will be able to feel the rush of dropping from heights with the freefall ride, and I'm sure Rose will ride on this first, much to Scarlett's horror.

Super Fly