Chapter 1- High Flyer Club Calls

YN'S POV
⚠️ SMUT ⚠️
"Ohhh... my... god... Yessss..." I grabbed a fistful of hair of the pilot kneeling beneath me as I gasp.

His tongue licking up my wet folds, latching on my clit to suck harshly while I try to suppress the moans threatening to spill out.

The feeling of pure ecstasy begins to radiate through my body, while he inserts 2 fingers inside me, moving in and out increasing his speed gradually.

I start to feel a knot in my stomach forming as my thigh shakes, barely stopping myself from burying his head against me. He smirks against my clit as he feels my wall flexing against his fingers.

"Come for me baby" he mumbles against my clit, sending shots of vibrations through me.

"Fuck baby, don't stop please don't stop, I'm coming" I whine out as he increases his speed against my clit and curls his fingers against my spot.

With a few more thrusts of his fingers and his tongue lapping against my clit, my back arches up against him with a guttural moan I'm sent over the edge,  hips riding his tongue.

"Wow fuck, that was amazing" I pant out as he cleans me up gently to extend my pleasure.

"My turn" I smiled up at the man who had just given me the time of my life as I hold his hard length in my palm, still panting, body buzzing with the aftermath.

Just when I'm about to taste him, we both jump as the phone in my private jet rings, I let out a sigh before moving my hand to pick up the call.

I signal him to keep quiet as the name on the phone screen catches my attention "Lawyer Daddy"

Lawyer Daughter: Hi Mr. Lawyer daddy, who do I owe the pleasure for this call?

Lawyer Daddy: Hi Ms. Lawyer smartypants, come straight to the office after you land, there's a case.

Lawyer Daughter: OH MY GOD FUCK! I shout and turn to glare at the man who smiles at me mischievously after flipping me onto my fours and plunging into my still wet pussy without warning.

Lawyer Daddy: Language Yn! What's wrong? Do you have any issues with this arrangement? I promise is not a blind date, it's a case with a rather high-profile client so I want you handle it personally.

I struggle to keep my voice even and my pants to the lowest as I feel his hard length thrusting into me at a relentless speed with no regards to the call I'm on with my dad. Whom I imagine will be extremely mortified if he knows what's going on right now.

Lawyer Daughter: B..b..but dad

"Yes, baby call me daddy, I'm your daddy" he whispers as he sucks on my pulse point at my neck and soothes it with his tongue.

Fuck. I feel my arousal leaking out of my pussy as he continues his thrust inside me.

Lawyer Daddy: Why are you stuttering? Never mind, anyway before you say anything it's going to be a hell of a messy case considering how high profile the parties are, though they want to keep it under the radar. So it's going to be a challenge for you, don't you like challenges?

Considering what I'm doing now, while talking to him it's already a challenge. I roll my eyes back when pleasure courses through my body with his consistent thrust into me, and with his fingers he rubs frantically against my already throbbing clit.

I move my hips to fit against him wanting more of his hard length inside me as I try to keep my pants to the minimum, I got to end the call asap.

Lawyer Daughter: Fine, Oh. My. God.

He pounds harder at each my every word, my ass slapping against his thighs.

Lawyer Daughter: Send me the case file and time, I'll... fucckk baby that feels so good."

Oh my god, did I just? God bless my dad's ears.

Lawyer Daughter: "I'll be there, bye dad love you" As I scramble to end the call.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight and wet" He smirks against my neck as he increases his pace, grabbing my boobs and twisting my nipples with his fingers.

My thighs beings to shake as I feel the pleasure unraveling.

"Damn it! Yes yes yes yesssss!" I moan into my pillow and topple down onto the bed quivering as I feel him come inside me.
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Never thought I'll be starting the chapter with smut? Well here you go, the first chapter. Let me know how is it, and what you guys want to see as the story goes. Cheers (: