Chapter 33- Anti Bullying

YN'S POV

After spending the afternoon in the barn, we were finally on my jet getting back to New York, as I had some work to settle though I still needed news from my parents. They are unlikely to be out of contact for such a long time, especially my dad. He can't live without talking to me for the whole day. I frowned as my brain started worrying about all possible possibilities.

Before I can spiral any further, a soft touch breaks me out of my trance. My eyes snapped toward the source, and I saw Scarlett looking at me with concern in her eyes. Her hands cupped my cheeks, thumbs pushing away the crease from between my eyebrows.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asks softly to avoid disturbing the sleeping flower on me.

I took a deep breath, contemplating if I should let her know, but I didn't want her to worry. Before I can shake my head to tell her it's nothing to worry about, she cuts me off. "You know better than to lie to me, Yn," she warns lowly. I'm momentarily scared of her wrath, but it's kind of hot when she's mad.

Chuckling softly, I signaled for her to wait as I got up from my seat with Rose in my arms to move her to the reclined bed set up for her earlier. Once we ensured she was tucked in, Scarlett and I moved to my bedroom at the back to carry on the conversation left on earlier. I settled into bed, lying on my back, Scarlett snuggling in my embrace.

Scarlett lets me collect my thoughts while she waits patiently. Her hands were under my shirt, rubbing soothingly on my hips. I sighed, "Something is going on with my parents."

Hearing this, Scarlett perked up immediately from my chest. "What do you mean something is going on?"

"My dad sent me an email one day prior to us receiving this current case, but after that, he and mum went under the radar completely. They only left a message to Sam, informing him that they were in Watkins Glen but in another estate. I had no idea it existed until Sam told me."

I rubbed my brows and pursed my lips, frustrated with everything going on. "I've got a feeling that them being missing it's related to the case. But I have no idea how they are related."

Scarlett kept her silence throughout my ramblings, which kept me grounded, and I'm thankful for it. She lays back down and snuggles with me as we silently mull over everything. "I'm sure your parents are ok since they reached out to Sam. So they are not entirely under the radar, just from you and the company."

I huff, knowing there's no point dwelling on it. If my parents want privacy, then I shall respect that. As long they are safe, and I settle the case, they will be back. Tilting my head down to capture Scarlett's lips in a loving kiss, "I know, baby. Thank you for talking me down." I whisper against her lips.

She scrunches her nose before grabbing my neck to deepen the kiss. My hands caressed down from her face to her shoulders, down her curves, and grasped her waist as we kissed. I licked across her bottom lip to ask for permission and was immediately granted access. Slowly, Scarlett shifts to straddle my hips, and I feel her moans threatening to spill from her throat.

Pulling away, pulling her bottom lips with me before releasing with a pop. Scarlett opened her eyes and gave me a hazy smile, eyes blown with lust. "You got to be quiet, baby. Can you do that for me?" I whisper.

She nods eagerly, taking her bottom lips between her teeth. "Good girl." I husked as I sat both of us up, leaving wet, hot kisses down her neck, paying extra attention to her pulsing point, which got her more riled up than before. My hands unzipped her dress and threw them aside before taking off my top while she was rocking her hips sensually on top of me.