Chapter 15- Night to remember 2

Emily's POV
I chuckled softly to myself looking at the little buzzing ball of energy beside me, her whole body Is basically shaking with I don't know, nerves or excitement. But nevertheless, I'm glad that she is enjoying herself and that I hope Taylor won't make fun of my clearly smitten face later.

"Oh, there they are! You sure take your own sweet time don't you Bella!" Taylor laughs and stands to pull me into a hug.

"What did I say about calling me Bella, T!" I rolls my eyes before engulfing her into a hug.

"It's been awhile, huh? Thank you for the tickets by the way."

I feel Lizzie tense up when I voice my annoyance on Taylor calling me Bella and I quickly release Taylor from the hug to reassure her.

"I don't hate it when you call me that, Elizabeth." I lean down to whisper to her, squeezing her hand. I smirk at the blush forming on her cheeks.

"Now that your attention is back on me. Glad that you know! I was about to file a missing person report soon if you continue ignoring my messages!"

"Now, enough of you, who do we have here?" she wriggles her eyebrows at me before pulling the baby Olsen standing at the side watching the interaction with a warm smile into a hug.

"Hi Elizabeth, it's good to see you again! Now tell me, what did Em do to threaten you to have you go on a date with her?" Taylor teases while pulling the laughing Elizabeth away excitedly to talk.

"I'm still here you know!" I laughed and squeezed Elizabeth's hands to get her attention. She smiles reassuringly at me, letting me know that she's ok.

I kind of love that we don't need verbal words to communicate, we just give a simple touch or eye contact, and we will understand what each other wants.

I let go of her hands reluctantly to let her enjoy herself, knowing that Taylor will take good care of her. Though I still make sure I'm nearby so that she can find me easily if she is overwhelmed.

No matter what I am doing or engaging in what kinds of conversations, I find my eye of sight fleeting back to her. The way her eyes light up when she sees Taylor, the way she smiles, the sound of her laughter, the way she blushes when Taylor puts her hand around her shoulder.

Wait, am I supposed to be worrying about Taylor? Stop it Emily, she's a huge fan, of course, she's fan-girling. Just as I'm figuring what should I do with myself while Elizabeth is entertained by Taylor.

"Hey stranger." a voice distracts me from my own thoughts.

I look up and smile at the person towering over me, Hailee Steinfeld. Of course, l will see her here. She's part of the Taylor gang, that's how I know her too actually. We briefly dated for a while a few years back but decided that we were better off as friends.

"Hey yourself, superstar. How are you?" I smiled as I hugged her.

"I'm really good, just busy enjoying my work. It's been a while since I paid a visit to your club, should head there soon huh." she laughs as she returns my hug tightly swaying side to side a little.

"You know you'll always be welcome to my club right? Just let me know, and I'll save the best area for you." I chucked as I pulled away from the hug and sat us down to catch up.

I spent some time catching up with Hailee, though I did switch my attention between Elizabeth & the conversation. Thankfully we're seated right opposite them so that I can admire my date without being too obvious about it.