Chapter 3- Mesmerised Meeting

YN'S POV
I groan as the plane announce to prepare for landing, I barely had any sleep. Though I might say is my fault, I had to stay up all night reading the case file for the meeting later after my intensive physical bed activities.

Case details are quite straightforward, child custody between 2 high-profile people and I'm representing the mother. But, who are the 2 parties involved? How high profile are they to the extent that my dad had to ask me to handle it personally?

I mean, even though I'm quite awesome but still I think I have hired enough skilled attorneys to take on this case. Nevertheless, I've already promised my dad to take on this case, and I'll not fail anybody.

As I start exiting the plane, a hand suddenly grabs my wrist to stop me from leaving. Pulling me back in their embrace for a passionate kiss.

"Last night was great, can I see you again?" he husked into my lips.

"Not a chance pilot. Number 1 rule, is never return to the same person for sex."  Flipping my hair, I stride away excited to meet the mysterious high profile mother that needs my help.

As I exit the airport, there's already a group of paparazzis waiting, I mean yes I might be kind of a celebrity lawyer.

The only daughter to 1 of the richest man in New York, appearing on some law consulting reality show for a few years now, while attending some magazines interviews and photoshoots here and there.

I can't blame people for wanting to know more about me, who seems to have achieved everything at such a young age. Luckily they do know their boundaries with me, well I'm a lawyer so they know better than crossing me, I give them a smile and waves before entering the car waiting for me at the side.

SCARLETT'S POV
I woke up bright and early today, feeling nervous and I don't know, excited? Is it normal for someone to be so excited about meeting a person they don't know? Well I don't know and I don't care, I just can't wait to meet this interesting attorney.

I look to the side and see my husband still sleeping, secretly sighing in relief that I do not have to entertain his questions about the custody battle for rose.

I can't help but feel that he is kind of blaming me for this situation, he hardly ask how am I feeling, instead he just keep mentioning how inconvenient the lawsuits is and when is it going to end.

Before my thoughts can spiral, I shake out of it and get up from my bed to start preparing myself for the meeting, low-key wanting to leave a good lasting impression on Yn later.

I secretly thank lizzie for wanting to have some rose-auntie time so I can focus on the meeting. I leave a note for Colin informing him about my whereabouts in case he wakes up wondering where am I, which he won't, but still.

As I enter the building I feel my nerves getting better of me, I frantically take a few deep breathes desperately trying to keep my cool. I do not understand why am I feeling this way, I don't usually get this nervous when meeting new people.

There's something about this girl that's drawing me in, and I know I don't want to mess this up.

"Keep calm Scarlett, this is just a meeting for the lawsuit," I mumble to myself as I stand outside her door.

"I don't see you as the self-mumbling type" a raspy voice husked to my ear from behind.

I jump, startled turning just in time to see her side-stepping from me with a smirk opening the door for us to enter. As our eyes met, I'm immediately mesmerised by her bright blue eyes, I feel my whole world stops, everything went quiet as if it's only 2 of us left on earth.

"Do you want to take a picture? It'll probably last longer though, don't worry I won't sue you for infringing my copy rights" she jokes and winks at me.

I snap myself out of the trance, letting out a breath I didn't know I'm holding, shaking my head and smile. I hope she doesn't notice how hard I'm blushing, or hear how fast my heart is beating.

"After you m'lady" she bows and shows me into her room with a smile.

Gosh, that smile is gorgeous, I hope I can survive the meeting.
——————————————————————————
A/N
They finally met!!! How will their meeting go? Stay tune to the next chapter!

Question: Do you guys believe in love at first sight?