Chapter 24- Unravels

LIZZIE'S POV
It has been a whirlwind of emotion these few days. I remember I was out on a date getting my favorite pumpkin spice ice cream with Bella when she started getting anxious out of nowhere.

That's when I knew Yn's flight had not landed like it was supposed to, as Bella had not received any messages from Yn. After confirming with the authorities that Yn's flight was indeed missing, Bella went into full panic mode.

Despite my anxiety, I knew I had to be calm for Bella, so I pulled her out of the cafe and led her into her car to avoid her spiraling in public. Thankfully I managed to calm her down and remind her that she had to inform Yn's parents & Scarlett, who was still in Yn's house that night.

It's kind of funny to see her pouting when I told her to inform Scarlett, but she still did it reluctantly. I'm thankful for it, I guess. At least I know I still have some hold on her. Though, I do understand why she is upset with Scarlett.

I mean, my best friend hurt her best friend. It's only normal for her not to want to talk to Scarlett after hearing what happened between them before Yn flew off. I cannot understand and justify Scarlett's actions, but I need to be supportive as her best friend.

I really hope this doesn't come in between us in the future, which I highly doubt it will as Bella has been nothing but sweet and understanding towards me. I'm pretty sure we will be able to talk it out like an adult in the future if anything happens.

But I suppose everything turns out to be okay, more than fine like it should be. With Yn returning home safely in one piece, Scarlett finally realizes and admits her feelings towards Yn. They finally had an honest talk about it.

Looking at how they interact and what Yn told us in the morning, it seems like they're in a good place now, especially with Rose being the best wing girl. I smile, thinking about that cutie pie.

Though I was not expecting to be invited to their family gathering tonight, I didn't even manage to give a proper introduction to Bella's parents while at Yn's place previously. But I gave in to the look she was giving me and how she promised and reassured me that she would be right by my side.

At least I have Scarlett with me. She's probably as nervous as me. That's the perks of us being best friends and dating a pair of best friends, right? Nevertheless, I'm thankful for the comfortable ride to the estate. It's not awkward, and Bella's parents are as sweet and humorous as their daughter, who quickly stole my heart.

I can genuinely feel they are happy for us and were interested to know more about me as Elizabeth Chase Olsen, not Elizabeth Olsen, the actress or the sister of the famous Olsen twin sisters. I must admit, I'm kind of nervous about meeting her grandparents, though.

Because I know how much they mean to her and how much she values her family. What if they are not accepting? I'm in a highly complex industry, and I'll probably spend more time away with Yfn when I'm filming, or Bella has to spend time away from them if she decides to come with me.

As if Bella sensed my nerves, she gave me plenty of back rubs, temple kisses, and whispering assurance to me throughout the ride, earning some smug grins from Bella's parents. While talking to them, they mentioned that they had not seen Bella so smitten by someone before.

"Just by Em letting you call her Bella. We already know you are very special to her. So welcome to the family, Lizzie." They thanked me for taming their wild child, and Bella rolled her eyes in response.

Nevertheless, the dinner was a success. Bella's grandparents seemed to like me enough and kept feeding me with more food. I guess that's how grandparent's love works, right? Now I'm touring the room they've set us up in while Bella starts unpacking for us.