Chapter 29- Contented

LIZZIE'S POV
Her hot breaths traveled directly to my ear, fingers moving tirelessly inside me, thumbs brushing my clit at every thrust, pushing me nearer to my edge. "Oh my god, baby, don't stop," as my back arches, giving into the pleasure she's giving me. Just as the coil in my stomach is going to snap-

A gust of cold wind jolts me out of my dream. God, it was so good! Dang, it. "Wha- what. What the fuck?" I look around, eyes still adjusting to the surroundings, only to find Emily missing.

"F-fuck" I groan as I feel fingers running through my folds. I open my eyes to see Em grinning mischievously, laying down on her stomach by my feet, fingers tracing patterns through my folds, teasing the entrance ever so slightly.

"Fuck baby, are you dreaming about me? You're so wet." Em husks as she removes her fingers and, putting them inside her mouth, sucking them.

"Baby, please," I beg as I push myself up on my elbows to chase her lips. I'm already horny as fuck after my sex dream was interrupted.

She gently pushes me back against the mattress, holding my wrist up over my head with one hand as she trails her tongue down my neck, across my collarbone, and down to my chest. I gasped and arched my back as she latched her mouth on my nipple, sucking and nibbling them. After giving both breasts the attention they deserve, she kisses her way up my chest, neck, and back to my lips.

She smirks as my hands subconsciously push her head back to where I want her most. Ignoring my advances, her hands wander lower and lower, caressing my skin, squeezing every now and then, adding to the build-up pleasure. After what felt like an eternity, she finally let her hand touch just in the right spot. The finger barely entered my dripping core before pulling out, leaving a string of my arousal on her finger.

"God. Baby, you're dripping. All for me?" she breathes out as she admires the string of arousal pulling on her fingers before looking right into my eye.

"Yesssss... Please. Just fuck me already." I shamelessly beg, needing her touch desperately.

"You never have to beg, baby. I'll always give you what you want." She husked into my lips as her fingers ran through my folds before using two fingers to rub circles against my clit.

I moaned at the new sensation, hips twitching at her every move. As she continues rubbing circles against my clit, I let my fingers trail down her waist and lower to her warm dripping core. I hear her satisfied hums as she kisses down my neck, sucking my sensitive spot and leaving a mark.

"Ohh yes... Right... Right there." She moans as I increase the speed of my fingers against her clit, her own fingers against me barely keeping up.

Em suddenly shoves her middle finger and ring finger inside me, stretching me out. I gasped and let out a loud moan, throwing my head back into the pillows as my back arched. She started to pump her fingers in and out of me with a steady rhythm, the heels of her palms hitting my clit at every stroke, tightening the tension in my stomach.

Wanting her to feel as much pleasure, I keep up with her pace as I shove my index and middle finger inside her, earning me a deep groan as her pants now travel directly into my ear. The two of us move our hands in tandem, finding a steady rhythm together. The faster our pumps became, the louder our moans were.

"Ah! F-fuck, I'm close," I moan as my hips move frantically against her fingers chasing the high threatening to break.

"Fuck, Lizzie, you're so tight." She moans as she feels my walls clenching and her own walls clench around my fingers, making it harder to move.

Sensing that we're close, we both curl our fingers inside each other, hitting the spongy g spot, giving us new waves of ecstasy that throw us further to the edge. "Cum with me, love," she whispers against my ear, taking in the lobe in her mouth, nibbling.