Chapter 12- First date

Emily's POV
Never in my life did I think I'll be texting Elizabeth Chase Olsen. She's literally like a dream, her forest-looking eyes, her adorable nose scrunches, and her laugh oh my god it's like the most angelic sound I've ever heard.

I guess I have Yn to thank for, even though she is being annoying as fuck when she just throw me into a conversation with her but oh wells at least we had a great time? I mean Elizabeth gave me her number!

Just as I'm contemplating if I should ask her out tonight, my phone buzzes with a message coming in. I look at the screen and feel my smile so wide that it hurts.

Clubber Bella
I was just wondering if you have anything on tonight?

Cutest Olsen
Depends.
Are you going to ask me out?

Clubber Bella
Will you go if I ask?
I'm sorry if you think it's too abrupt
No obligations! Just checking ya know...

Cutest Olsen
You're cute Yfn
Ofc I'll go!
Where to though? What should I wear? What time?

Clubber Bella
I have got an invitation to a concert after-party which I think you'll really like...
I'll pick you up at 7 pm tonight
Send me your location!
It's a date!

Cutest Olsen
Concert after party?
Who's is it?
Pinned location
Hey! Don't you dare ignore me Yfn
Answer meeeeeeeee

I laugh at her antics, she is just so adorable! I've heard about her curious nature, of course, I won't let go of the chance to tease her a bit. It must be killing her inside not knowing the details of the after-party.

After making some calls to make sure everything goes smoothly for my date tonight, I decided to message my matchmaker to inform her about the date. I mean she'll be thrilled to know, and probably serve as a small warning that Elizabeth it's off-limits now. Am I petty? Yes, I'm petty like that.

Fav Clubber: Hey slut, whatcha doing?

Fav Lawyer: You won't believe it but I'm cleaning.

Fav Clubber: You gotta shitting me
-Incoming face time-

As I pick up the call I'm faced with a disastrous scene of puke, broken kitchen wares, juices, and snacks?

"Now, do you believe me?" Yn sighed as she switch her camera back to face her.

"I.. I mean what the hell is this? How much did you drink? Wait, this isn't your house background. Where are you?" I rambled flabbergasted.

"I'm at Scarlett's house actually. She's sick so here am I."

"You must have taken quite a liking to her huh Yn?" I smirk.

"W-what are you talking about? I take care of you every time!"  Yn tries to defend blushing.

"Yeap, you call food delivery for me. You did not appear personally on my doorstep to take of me you bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"I- well that's because I know you're independent!" Yn tries to explain while I listen to her quirking my eyebrows.

"Urgh, shut up! Why did you call me for?" as she lays on a couch after cleaning.

After telling Yn about the date tonight, she was insanely excited for me and she insisted to help me get ready. Though I'm pretty sure I can dress pretty well, I pride myself on my The Row closet. But oh well I won't reject any extra opinions that's for sure.