Chapter 26- Will you be my girlfriend?

LIZZIE'S POV
I wake up to soft kisses on my face, and I smile. Opening my eyes to see the most beautiful sight in the world, Yfn kisses my cheeks, forehead, and lips. Observing Bella kissing me fills my heart with warmth and my tummies with butterflies. I can't help but let a grin grow on my lips, ending the kisses.

"Good morning, baby Olsen," she whispers, placing tiny kisses down my jawline to my neck.

"What time is it?" I mumble sleepily, turning to snuggle into her.

"It's 5 am." Bella laughs softly. I groan and tuck her back down to me, trying to get her to sleep more.

"Why are you waking me up this early?" whining a little.

"I'm bringing you out on a date, remember?" she sits up, leaning on the headboard, pulling me up to lay on top of her.

"At this time?" I move to straddle her hips.

"Yes, baby. I promise it will be worth it! Come on now, move your cute butt. We got to go soon." she taps lightly on my butt.

"Carry me?" I put up my best puppy eyes.

"You're lucky you're adorable." she huffs, laughing, lifting me from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Shower with me? Save water, save the environment." I grinned down at her, scrunching my nose. Knowing that it will always get to her, she apparently finds it very cute, and I've no idea why.

"Urgh, sure, baby. But keep it PG. We're running out of time, and I really don't want us to miss this part of the date." She groans a little, smiling and shaking her head at my attempts to shower together.

I watch as she walks us into the bathroom, places me down on the counter, and turns on the shower, ensuring the temperature is correct before returning to help me slip out of my clothes. I can't help but smile at how her eyes sparkle and how gentle she is with me while I take my time to observe her, eyes tracing her sharp features. How can someone look so beautiful?

She takes my hand and slowly guides me into the shower after stripping off her clothes, tilting my head back to wet my hair. I watch her as she leans over to kiss me on my nose when she notices my attention on her before grabbing the shampoo to massage my scalp.

I let out a soft sigh when her fingers scratched lightly and put pressure on all the right points on my head. She definitely has talented fingers, that's for sure.

I was gently pushed back into the stream of water, and she helped me rinse out the shampoo and get the conditioner ready for my hair. I open my eyes when we're done rinsing and see her looking at me with a fuzzy smile that I return easily. My hands snaked to rest on her hips as she massaged and combed the conditioner in my thoroughly, stealing small kisses in between before we switched places.

Wanting to return the favor, I quickly gathered the shampoo in my hand before she could do it and smiled goofily when she quirked her eyebrow questioningly at me. I tip-toed to start massaging the shampoo on her head with some difficulty because she's taller than me, which didn't go unnoticed. Chuckling softly, she spreads her leg to lower herself, matching my height to let me continue washing her hair.

"You know, under other circumstances, I would probably be more than happy to see you spreading your legs for me. But thank you." I grumbled lightly.

"You're welcome. And keep it PG, baby." she teases, pecking my lips lightly.

I push her back into the water, and she starts rinsing away the shampoo while I gather the conditioner for her. My breath caught in my throat as she opened her eyes, water droplets falling from her face, falling ever so delicately on her eyelashes. I feel myself slipping into her mesmerizing eyes, butterflies fluttering around my stomach.