Chapter 8- Expect the unexpected

YN'S POV
My eyes narrowed at the man standing before me, Colin Jost. The asshat who treats the queen and the princess nothing like they should be.

I wish I can give him a crash course on how to treat his queen right, but nope why should I teach him when I can do it myself and do it better?

No, wait. What am I thinking? Decided to be polite & professional, I reach out my hand

"You must be Mr. Jost, I'm Yn Yln, the attorney in charge of the case."

Careful not to disclose information while the little flower princess is there.

"How long will you take to settle this case?" he asks before even shaking my hand. How Rude.

"Well, I'll try to close it as soon as possible but I won't be able to provide you with a definite timeline due-"

I try to explain it as simple as possible for him, as I see him furrowed his brow while I see the fuming Scarlett standing behind.

"Enough. That's my case, she will only be explaining it to me, not you Colin."

Scarlett mouths an "I'm sorry" before pulling Colin back into the house and closing the door.

Well, that was awkward. I look over to Lizzie who looked as bewildered as me and shrugged.

"Okay then, let's go shall we?" I gesture Lizzie over to my car.

"God, I hate that guy" she blurts out while I open the car door for her.

I bark out a laugh and shake my head before closing the car door and entering myself.

"well I don't know him, but he does seem like a jerk from what Scarlett has told me about."

She turns to me surprised, "Scarlett told you what? That Colin is a jerk?"

"She didn't exactly say that, but just told me about how neglectful he is towards them and how he kinds of blames this battle on Scarlett?"

I turn to look at her jaw-dropped face while keying her address in my Gps.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask when she doesn't reply, still stunned, before setting off to drive.

"Oh. Sorry. Nothing is wrong, just that Scarlett isn't the kind of person that let people know that she is suffering. It took me months for her to start opening up to me and invite me over to her house, a year for her to completely trust me with Rose alone and her family matters. You're telling me you did it all in a day?"

Wow. That's a lot to take in, I mean I'm honored that she is feeling comfortable with me to be that vulnerable.

But I don't know, she mentioned that her emotions are everywhere due to her changing hormones right? Yes, must be the hormones, nothing more.

"I guess it's just her pregnancy hormones" I replied nonchalantly.

"No, it's not. As much as the hormones are changing it still takes the person's choice to choose whether they want to be vulnerable or not" she shakes her head and counters.

I did not answer and focus on my driving, thinking, so she chose to be vulnerable with me? A stranger she knows less than 24 hours? I don't even know what that means, but it warms my heart to know that's for sure.

"Do you want to go have a drink?" I ask, turning to Lizzie, suddenly don't feel like going home and I desperately need a drink.

She laughs in surprise, "Can't get enough of me Yln?" wriggling her brows.

"Shut up Olsen, do you want to go or not" I huff out amuse by her antics.

"Let's go! We both need a drink after that mildly awkward encounter with that asshat" she beams.

"Alright then, prepare yourself for the best drink of your life Olsen" u-turning the car abruptly making her squeal and laugh, driving to our next party.

We soon arrived at the hottest club in New York, as usual, we were given express entrance because a Yln always has connections everywhere!

Just joking, they'll probably let us in before they see me because you know the Elizabeth Olsen is right beside me.

I grab hold of her hands and pull her close to me, not wanting to lose her in the crowd, she squeezes my hand in thanks as I led her to the bar.

"Pick our poison Olsen! Before we head to the dance floor." looking over to the excited blonde.

"You gave a girl her power, you better don't regret it. Give me a tray of your strongest shots! We're getting drunk tonight!"

She shouts over to the bartender behind who happens to be my best friend/owner of the club as well.

"You heard her, Yfn! Do your worst!" as we laugh and Yfn winks.

I smirk as I notice Yfn's eye of sight not leaving Lizzie. I mean, of course I'm with her favourite actress/avenger!

After downing 4, wait 8 or is it 12, oh no 16 shots! We dance, drink and laugh our asses off enjoying ourselves entirely, forgetting everything else.

Lizzie is quite a fun person to be with to be honest, a great friend to talk to as well. We have really got to know each other over the tea party previously and drinks now. She really cares about Scarlett & Rose a lot.

Just as the song Needed me, by Rihanna comes on, we find ourselves dancing closer to each other as the beats go on.

It might be the alcohol, but the lights in the club really elevated her curves wrapped in the tight-fitting clothes she wears.

She looks incredibly sexy right now, I know I really shouldn't, but a girl can't resist a good-looking woman in front of me.

"You needed me
Oooh, you needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
But baby ooo, you needed me"

I find myself grabbing onto her waist pulling her closer, flushing her against me, and she reacts instantly with her hands grabbing onto my hair behind my neck.

I look down at her, watching her eyes flicking between my eyes and lips. I lean down closer and smirk.

"What do you want Lizzie?" I whisper, lips millimetres apart, barely touching hers.

"Kiss me"
——————————————————————————
A/N
So, Colin? How rude can he be right? Heh and wow, the intense energy between Yn & Lizzie huh, wonder what will happen?

Let me know your thoughts! Cheers (;