Chapter 45- Prize for the Night

Yn's POV
We both are in a giggling mess as we speed walk to our room, and I pass the key card to Scarlett to let her have the honor of opening the door. I may or may not have a little surprise for her tonight.

When she opens the door, she gasps. Candles are lit all over the room, creating a sensual glow. The air smells of lavender and is filled with the soft sounds of smooth jazz. The king-size bed is made up of rose petals in the middle.

There is a tray with chocolate-covered strawberries and two glasses of wine at the side table, and Scarlett turns around and looks at me, eyes widening. "Wow," she whispers with a huge smile on her face.

"I just want to do something special for my baby girl. She did so well tonight." I smile back as my hands slide down from her arm to her waist, and Scarlett wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a deep kiss.

Our lips move in sync, and my hands start to undress Scarlett slowly, leading her over to the bed and pushing her onto it gently. I hand Scarlett a glass, and we take a sip while looking each other in the eyes.

So far, the mood is relaxed, just how I wanted it. I take away Scarlett's glass and set it on the nightstand along with my own. I lean over to kiss her again, a slow, long, burning kiss.

Our tongues dance around each other as our lips melt together, bodies pressing together, and I can feel Scarlett's hard nipples pressing against mine. We moan softly through the kiss as our hands explore each other's bodies.

Having been together for months, we know where to touch to make each other shiver and tremble with desire. After what seemed like hours, I broke the kiss. "Lay back, darling," I whisper, and Scarlett quickly obeys.

I sit beside her and start feeding her the strawberries, kissing her between bites. I warm one strawberry in my mouth to let the chocolate coat melt before dragging it across her body, drawing my personal map.

My tongue follows the trail of melted chocolate along her neck, pausing to suck on her pulse point, which earns me a soft moan. I continue lapping the chocolate down to her collarbone, then to the rise of her breasts, then around the areola, and finally, the peak of her hardened nipples.

I swirl my tongue over the areola before sucking on the nipple hard as Scarlett squeals in pleasure, back arching, hands on my head to push herself further into me.

After making sure all trails of chocolate are gone on Scarlett's body, I push Scarlett to roll over onto her stomach so I can massage her back. Scarlett sighs as I straddle her back and start working the knots out of her shoulders.

We are both quiet as I work down Scarlett's back to her ass. I massage her firm globes and then start kissing them. "I love you, baby Jo," I whisper against her skin as I kiss and lick all over her ass, making her moan softly.

"I love you too." She replies softly as she moans and wiggles beneath me. I lick along her crack before spreading her cheeks and exploring the inside. My tongue circles her asshole, wetting it, then plunges inside, making Scarlett moan and arch off the bed.

I push my tongue in as far as I can, wiggling around to lick up as much of her hot ass as I can. I thrust my tongue like a tiny cock fucking my girlfriend's ass as Scarlett screams in pleasure. "Fuck yes, Yn!"

Scarlett's hips start to buck, and her moans grow louder as she pushes back against me. Her body jerks hard as she screams into her pillow, her juices flooding down her thighs as her orgasm rushes through her.

I continue licking to help Scarlett ride through her high until her body eventually calms down enough for me to continue as I flip her over to let her lay on her back. I put Scarlett's legs over my shoulders, and my tongue starts flicking her clit, my fingers slowly pushing into her entrance.