Everything About You (A Niall Horan Fan Fic)

*Ok this is my first story on here so bear with me. I know its a little rushed but it gets better towards the end as I learn how to write better. So the first part isn't that detailed but it gets better and better. -Leslie*...*Oh and it's so carroty it's funny because this was written during the Carrot Age...so be warned.* Picture of Autti on the side :)

Hi I'm Autti Shultis. I'm 18 and I'm a regular Nebraskan. Just one trip to Lincoln, Nebraska changed my life.

AUTTI

I walked into Scheels and looked at the elevator. I was wearing Mismee shorts with my brown cowboy boots and a white strapless tanktop with a brown sachel slung across my chest. I always get whistles when I walk past any pervs. I'm a medium height brown hair greenish bluish eyes "TAN hotty". Though I don't think I look that amazing. I'm actually very shy.

Anyways I was walking toward the elevator to go up to the hunting department. I accidentally bumped into a cute boy.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said.

"It's ok." The cutey smiled at me. Of course I smiled back.

NIALL

I was walking toward the Husker shirt section. I had to buy a shirt for the concert tomorrow in Omaha. Then my eyes caught a beautiful girl walking towards me and I accidentally bumped into her.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she said.

Acting like a fool I said "It's ok." and I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. She was stunning! Zayn had kept on walking.

The girl started to walk away. I caught up with Zayn and I said "Did you see that girl?"

"No?" he said.

"She was beautiful.

We walked on.

AUTTI

I was in the hunting clothes section looking at an under amour camo sweatshirt. I looked over and saw a camo bras and panties set. I rolled my eyes. I thought what is this world coming too? I grabbed the jacket and walked toward the elevator. I wondered if the blonde cutey was still here. I looked around below me and I saw him standing with a tan guy who looked like he cared too much about his hair.

I started towards the elevator hoping to get to the section they're in. I was just gonna act like it was a coincidence.

I made it to the bottom and I got to the hunker shirt section. Blondie looked at me and quickly looked back down. I was looking at a red Adidas Husker shirt.

I just thought what the hell. I walked over to them and said "Hey I'm Autti."

"Hi I'm Zayn." the boy who cared too much about his hair said.

"Hi I'm Niall." cutey said.

"Nice to meet ya! You don't sound like your from here. Where ya from?" I asked.

"You don't know us?" Zayn asked.

"No am I supposed to?" I asked.

"We're from One Direction..." Niall said.

"You ain't ringin a bell." I said.

NIALL

She really doesn't know us? Wow!

She looked at shyly. She must have thought us lads thought she was crazy. Then I heard Louis talking to Harry and Liam. They came over and Louis said "Who's this lovely girl?"

"Autti" she replied.

"Nice to meet you Autti, I'm Liam." Liam said.

"I'm Harry." Harry spoke up.

"And I'm Louis." Louis said, "And we are One Direction!"