Chapter 21

AHHH!!! 6 more reads til I'm at 200!! Haha I know its not much but I'm proud! :) Read on!

 AUTTI

We fished til it was 6. The sun was starting to go down a little but it was still a little high. I was planning a surprise for everyone. My friend Dan was bringing a second boat down and taking some stuff. Ever since Travis did what he did our schedule was off. I did my best but I was still in shock of how he handled that. 

"Who's hungry?!" I yelled. I got a chorus of me's and ya's. I started the jetski with me and Niall still aboard. I pulled up next to the pontoon and handed Syd the polls. I looked back at Niall who handed Zayn the bait bucket. He noticed my staring and looked at me. I blushed and turned away. I heard him chuckle a little and sit behind me. 

"Help me back up." I said putting my hand on the rail of the boat. He did the same and we pushed back hard. Louis and Harry did the same with theirs. We floated back and I drove forward to the dock. I felt Niall wrap his arms around me. I wasn't wearing my life jacket cause it was just a little ways. 

"You touched the tummy!" I yelled. I pulled up in the parking space for boats and jetskis. Niall unwrapped his arms. 

"Oh sorry." He blushed and started to get up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down. I pecked his cheek and got up. 

"It's ok." I smiled and grabbed the rope. I tied the jetski tight and climbed on the dock. Andy walked out and helped Syd tie up the pontoon. The others got off their rides and went in the shop. I sat on the stool once again.

"Did he touch the tummy?" Syd came up and sat next to me.

"Yup but I didn't mind."  She laughed and leaned in to my ear. She cupped her hands over her mouth and whispered.

"You know he looks a lot like Kyle." She whispered, "Maybe thats why you like him so much." 

I laughed and poked her stomach making her flinch. I raised my hand in her face.

"OVER THAT! Even if he didn't exist." I yelled. We laughed our butts off. Then Niall walked over.

"Over what?" He asked with a bag of chips in his hands.

Me and Syd looked at each other and laughed. "Oh nothin." We replied. Niall raised an eyebrow which made us laugh harder. I turned to Andy and ordered a burger and fries. Kyla came next to me with Dani and Kaleigh on the other side. They ordered and turned to me.

"Are we talking about Kyle?" Kyla asked waggling her eyebrows. I laughed again.

"We assumed by all the laughing." Kaleigh said. I nodded and Niall looked my way.

"Again I'm confused." He got his burger and dug in. I just giggled. Kyle was an inside joke if you haven't figured that out.  I got mine and dug in. 

"I'll explain later." I said with my mouth full. The girls laughed and ate theirs. 

"So whos Kyle?" Harry asked looking at us from behind Niall.

"You jerk!" I yelled. He smiled and sat back down.

NIALL

Who the hell is Kyle? I wondered if I should be worried. But she was gonna tell me later. I dug into my delicious burger. I was the first done, along with Autti. I went up behind her and grabbed her waist. 

"Come on." I told her. She looked at me confused.

"Your not gonna throw me in again are you?" She pointed her finger at my face and we walked hand in hand. I shook my head. I walked to the other dock that just floated atop the water. We walked on and looked at the sunset. I sat on the edge and patted the spot next to me. She looked at me supiciously but sat anyways. I held her hand in mine and kicked my feet in the water.