Chapter 14

AUTTI

We got back from the river. I wasn't gonna let Liam outta my sight.

"I'm sorry Aut." He said as I layed him on his bed.

"It's ok just don't ever do that again." I said.

He reached up and cupped my face in his hands. He leaned up and kissed me. I pulled away.

"I can't. I'm sorry. Nialls my boyfriend." I said hoping he wouldn't get mad. He nodded and pulled away.

"You know I love you as a friend though, right?" I asked.

"Yea. I know. I just wish we could be more than that." he said. I gave him an apologetic smile.

"Just get some sleep." I kissed his cheek and turned out the light. I walked down the stairs to the living room were Niall sat on the couch.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Kyla invited us over but I stayed here with you and Li." He replied. I nodded and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he engulfed me in a hug.

"I was so worried about him." I started to cry.

"I know." He carressed my hair.

"Ya hungry?" I asked.

"Starving!" I pulled away and started to make speggetti for the 2 of us.

"Autti? Can I ask you something?" Niall said.

"Ya anything." I replied.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I smilled and nodded.

"I'd love to." He smiled and I finished the speggetti. I handed him his bowl and put sause on it.

I started to walk to the bathroom but Niall put his arm in front of me and pulled me close. I looked down into his pretty blue eyes and I kissed him. His soft lips moved in sync with mine and I pulled away.

"I gotta pee!!!" I giggled. He let go quick and put his hands up in the air.

I did my business and came out to find Niall on his laptop.

"I'm doing a twitcam. Come here." he said. I walked over infront of the camera.

"Hey everyone! I'm Autti." I waved.

"And shes my girlfriend!" Niall said, "I met her a few days ago but it feels longer than that." I sat on his lap.

"Ya and we've already got chased. So any questions?" I asked.

"Oh heres one from Nicole...Wait I'm not gonna read that." He made the tisk tisk sign with his fingers. I put my arm around his neck and started playing with his hair.

We answered a few questions and then we quit. There were a lot of comments that were mean but I didn't care.

"Well, what now?" I asked.

"How about....I tickle you!" Niall began tickling my sides and my neck. I laughed like an idiot.

"Niall! Stop!" He tickled me a little bit more but stopped, "Ughh! I hate my laugh!" I covered my face with my arms.

"Well I love it." Niall said. I pushed him over and got up.

"How about a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied.

I put in High School Musical. Childish, i know. I got on the couch with Niall and snuggled up to his chest. Once they got into the singing parts I sang along. I felt him chuckle against my back.

"What?" I asked.

"I love your singing." He said.

"Shut up. It's horrible." I blushed.

"No. I tink it's great." He started playing with my hair.

We heard the door open and Louis, Harry, and Zayn walked in with huge smiles on their faces.

"What are you lads so happy about?" Niall asked.

"We've all got girlfriends too now." Louis said.

I got up and hugged Louis. "Who'd ya get?" I whispered in his ear.

"Danni." He replied. I fist bumped him and walked back over to Niall.

"I got Kyla." Harry said.

"And I got Kaleigh." Zayn said.

*******************

Sorry kind of a short chapter. Vote, Comment, and Recommend!!! Oh and I'm writing a new story called Cranks My Tractor (A Dustin Lynch Love Story). READ IT!!!!!!