Chapter 11

Hey!!!! Its @lohowell12! I just wanted to thank you guys for liking my story and anyways I know I said 5 votes but I decided I will write anyways even if I don't have 5 so here it is...

AUTTI

I woke up the next morning in Niall's arms. I looked up at his sleeping face and smiled. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I decided enough creeping and I lifted his arm up trying not to wake him. I stood up and looked around at the boys who were laying spralled out on the floor. I came up with a plan to get them up. I then ran to my tablet quietly and started recording. I turned the camera towards myself and made the shush sign. I turned it back and screamed my loudest. The boys jumped and stood up quickly looking around for me. I laughed and they just stared at me with the evil eyes. I stopped recording and set my tablet down.

"Did I wake you?" I whispered. 

"Yes Aut, why do you ask." Louis looked at me and put his hands on his hips like my dad used to do when I got in trouble. I pouted and walked over to him. 

"I'm sorry Lou." I hugged him and turned to the stairs.

"Waffels or Salebarn?" They looked at me with confusion.

"Salebarn! Go get ready." I said as I walked up and yelled, "I'm taking a shower!" 

I got to the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes off and got into the shower. Once I was done I blow dryed my hair and walked to my room and put on my bra and pantties. I looked around and put on my white sundress and cowboy boots. The boys took showers downstairs while I did my hair and makeup. I walked down a few minutes later and felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I turned toward Liam and he quickly looked away pretending to be interested in something else. He wore a plaid shirt and jeans. 

"Is Li staring at me?" I asked.

"Oh I have a nickname now?" he answered with a question. He grinned and I poked his face.

"Yep!" I then felt arms wrap around me and pull me close. I looked to see Louis.

"Your all wet!" I yelled pushing him away. I flipped my hair acting snooty. He pouted and took the towel on the couch from Liam's shower and wiped off the wetness from his chest. 

"Now will you hug me?" he asked. I nodded and he hugged me and barried his wet hair in the crook of my neck, "So Aut what is the salebarn?" 

"It's where they sell cows, horses, etc... They have a cafe and really good FOOD!" I explained. Then I heard Niall coming in the room. I looked at him with his shirt off in a towel.

"Did I hear food?"Niall asked looking at me.

"Like what you see?" he asked knocking me out of my trance. I started to blush. 

"Go get ready!" I said changing the subject.

NIALL

We walked into a brick building with cement floors. I smelled food! 

"Hey Uncle Larry!" Autti ran over to a short tan man with a cowboy hat on.

"Hey Kid! Who are these fine boys?" He as he hugged her. 

"The one in plaid is Liam. The one in the Letter Jacket is Zayn. The one with curly hair is Harry..."

"The name suits him." he laughed looking at Hazza. Harry just smiled and nodded.

"I get that a lot." He replied.

"Ok moving on. The one with weirdo suspenders is Louis..." Louis just pouted as she moved on to me, "And the blondy is Niall" She looked at me and winked. Liam noticed and got red faced.

"Oh! I know you boys...Your them One Direction boys. My grandaughters love you. Autti, how'd you meet them?" He asked.

"Well I'll tell you if you sit and eat with us." she replied.

AUTTI

We sat in a booth and Niall ordered half the menu. The rest just ordered Pancakes, sausage, and bacon. 

"Hey Andrea could I get the usual?" I asked. Andrea nodded and started to walk away.

"Wow! Niall you sure can eat for such a little man." Uncle Larry said in awe.

Niall chuckled and nodded, "Well I am from Ireland."

I smiled and turned to Uncle Larry, "So there a horse sale today?" I asked. I was really hoping to get a new horse.

"Yup Kid. 15 horses, 5 puppies,  gear, other stuff." he replied. I squeeled and Andrea layed our food out in fornt of us. 

"Yay! This looks really good!" I said cheerfuly. I looked over to Niall who started to dig in. I took a sip of my pop and looked over to Larry. The look he gave Niall almost made me spew my pop on Hazza. Liam on the other side of me noticed and started laughing. I blushed and ate my food.

"So tell me how in the world you guys met." Larry said to me while drinking his coffee. 

"Well I was up at scheels getting a new hunting jacket when I bumped into Niall and Zayn. I didn't even know about them and just walked upstairs. But I wanted to talk to them so I did. Then I asked if they wanted to come to Fairbury and stay." I explained. 

"So how'd you get this cut on you head?" He rubbed his calasy fingers over it.

"Noodling." I replied. 

"Autti! Your lucky you had these boys with you or you would of drown." he scolded and turned to the boys, "This girl has tryed dangerous things since she was 3." He shook his head.

"Well I can't help that I'm fun loving." I replied. Zayn chuckled. Niall finished his food and looked at Larry.

"What did she do that was dangerous?" he asked.

"Oh she climbed trees to the top, noodled, hunted with a spear, almost killed herself along with her brother horse racing." Larry counted his fingers. I looked up at him and widened my eyes.

"What do you mean along with her brother?" Louis asked.

"You didn't tell them?" he asked me. I shook my head, "Well one day her and Jaimie went to a horse race hoping to get money. Jaimie and her went up and got on their horses and started the race.  Jaimie's horse ran until it tripped over itself and rolled on top if him breaking his neck." 

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, "And then Autti's horse ran on top of his and flipped over her breaking some bones and scratchin her up somethin terrible." Larry told the boys finishing his coffee. I felt a tear roll down my face and I quickly wiped it away. Niall looked over to me with an expression I couldn't describe.