Chapter 3

NIALL

I tried playing it cool but I couldn't stop looking at her stunning greenish blue eyes. The awkwardness finally stoped when we reached the 5th floor. The door opened and we stepped out. Liam had the card and he put it in the scanner. The door clicked open and we all walked in.

"Autti, you can sit on the couch and wait if ya want." I said nonchalantly.

"Sure...Oh and Zayn no need to pack a lot of hair products I've got some you can use." Autti said to Zayn. God this girl is funny. We all started to laugh. Zayn just gave her the death stare. She started to giggle.

She just leaned back on the couch and put her cowboy boots up on the coffee table, closed her eyes and got comfortable. She opened one eye and said, "Oh might wanna pack clothes you can get dirty. We live on a farm and your gonna work and we're gonna do outdoorsy stuff."

"We don't really have clothes we can ruin." Zayn said.

"Then go buy some. You've got the money." Autti took her feet off the table and got up. "Ready?" she asked, "Or do we need to buy stuff for pretty boy?" I smirked and stifled a laugh.

We got done packing and headed out the door. "Hey mates, Paul said we get 8 days off due to the hot weather. So we can stay for 8 days." Liam said.

"You guys can borrow my brothers stuff. So Pretty Boy we won't need to buy you anything." Autti said.

"You love to make fun of me don't you?" Zayn asked.

"It's what I live for." she replied.

AUTTI

I love making fun of Zayn. This trip to Lincoln has been the best ever. It was 5 when they got done packing.

"I don't have enough room in my truck so we''ll have to drive 2 cars. Niall your riding with me!" I said. I grabbed his arm and I led him over to my truck, "I'll haul the bags in my back seat. So you guys can go in the gay car."

They all mumbled ok and handed me their bags before they got in the car. Niall jumped in the front seat and cranked up Thrift Shop. I closed the back door and jumped in the drivers seat. "Ok rules of the road. Driver always in my truck picks the station. I'm the only one who drives my truck so I am always in control of music. But your lucky I happen to love Thrift Shop." He smiled and buckled his seat belt.

I pulled out and drove out on the interstate. The others followed behind me in the gay car. Then Demi Lavotto came on the station and I changed the channel.

Niall looked over at me and said "You don't like Demi?"

"Um...not really. You know her? Oh my God I'm so sorry. You can change it back!" I sat back and blushed.

NIALL

She changed the channel from Demi to country. Then I asked "You don't like Demi?"

She turned her head to me and said "Um...not really. You know her? Oh my God I'm so sorry! You can change it back!" She sat back and blushed. I thought it was cute.

"It's ok. I like country. I get it sometimes Demi's voice can be a little annoying...don't tell her I said that." I winked at her and smiled. She loosened up and smiled back.

We drove on until we saw a road that headed south. We turned and headed towards Fairbury.

"Can we make a little stop?" Autti asked.

"Sure. I'll text the boys." I was curious as to where we were going. She drove on until we saw another road and we turned. We headed into a town lit up by street lights. We turned the corner and drove down a really bumpy road. We turned into a driveway.

"So where are we?" I asked.

"My friend Adam. He gives me beer and stuff." she replied opening the truck door and stepping on the side step. We got out and started for the door when she stopped me, "You won't tell my parents, will you?" She grabbed my hand. I felt a buzz. It's only been 5 hours since I met this girl and she's already got me hooked.

She held on to my hand and led us to the back door. She knocked on the door loudly and yelled "POLICE!!!!"

We saw a shadow move past the door. A scruffy dirty short fat guy answered the door. "Autti!!" he said. She let go of my hand and hugged him. He told us to come in and take a swig. We all went in the house.