Chapter 19

AUTTI

We drove back to the camper and went in. I put my black and blue bikini on and ran outside. The men who sang with us were out. I ran over to them and engulfed them in a hug. 

"Thank you!" The one I was hugging patted my back.

"Your welcome kiddo." He said. I pulled away and looked at them.

"I never asked your names." I told them. The one with the beard answered first.

"I'm Mark. This is Bobby." He pointed to the other scruffy man next to him. They both looked in their 40s.

"Nice to meet ya. I'm Autti. From Fairbury." I shook their hands, "So why did you do that for me?" 

"We could tell that boy was trouble so we just thought we would help." Bobby replied. I nodded.

"Well we're gonna go jetsking so I'll see ya round." I turned and walked back to the camper. 

NIALL

I looked over to see Autti hugging the men. 

"You really like her don't ya?" Louis came up beside me. I nodded. She came back and opened the door.

"Ready?" She asked. We nodded and ran out the door to the truck. 

"Line me up Nialler." She jumped in the truck and backed up to the trailer. I told her to stop and I helped her lift the trailer on the hitch and we were ready. Everyone piled in the cab and a few in the bed. She backed up to the water. We slid them off the trailer and into the water. We drove up to the shore and waited for the girls. They finally came running and pushed us out. Autti got on behind me.  She wrapped her arms around me. We had on our life jackets and we drove off out to the middle of the lake. I did a 360. Autti screamed and laughed.

"Your so dangerous! You almost killed me Horan!" I laughed. We were just floating there boucing with the waves. I turned towards her. 

"Ugh I hate life jackets." She slipped hers off and set it on the seat. She looked up into my eyes. I leaned in to kiss her but she dove into the water. I laughed and took off my life jacket and jumped in.  

"Why hello." She said, "Catch me if ya can." She swam towards the now floating away jetski. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in to me. I turned her so she faced me. I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her passionatly. She pulled away and giggled. She swam away. I went after her.

She got to the jetski and hoisted herself up. She looked down at her stomach.

"OMG! Whos this fatty?" She slapped her tummy and put on her life jacket. I pulled myself up and put my hands on her hips. 

"Don't ever say your fat. Your perfect." I said looked straight into her eyes. She blushed and pecked my lips.

"Tease." I said. She giggled and sat at the front. I put my lifejacket back on and sat behind her. I wrapped my arms around her. She started up the jetski and drove to where the others were. They were out farther swimming. Autti pulled up next to Lou and Dani.

"Race! Ni your with Lou. Dani your with me!!!" She screamed. I jumped off and got on with Louis.

AUTTI

Dani got on with me and I drove to the others. 

"Hazza, your with Liam. Kyla. Syd. You 2 are on the same. We started at the booie." I drove jumping over waves and doing squigglies in the water. I did a 180 and I was at the booie. The others did the same. 

"Ok first to the other booie wins. Ready? Set? GO!!!" I hit the gas and we all sped off to the next booie. Dani was screaming her head off behind me and we jumped high. I swerved to avoid hitting a sailboat. Louis and Niall came up next to us and pulled ahead a little. But I hit the gas harder and we sped ahead. We hit a big wave and flew high. We hit the water and I kept it from flipping. We made it to the booie and we won! I turned so I could see the others. 

"Suck it!" I yelled smiling.

"Ya ya. I call it luck." Harry replied. I laughed and looked over to Niall.

"Rematch" He squinted at me like I was the enemy.

"Your on." I said seductivly. They just laughed and turned.

After a couple hours of riding around on jetskis we went back to Nebraska Beach. I ran the jetski on shore and jumped off. Louis was on it with me by now.

"That was very fun Friend." He said. whipping his hair back and forth.

"Yes it was." I replied. It was 1 by then and I was getting hungry!

"Whos ready for lunch?" Niall yelled reading my mind.

"Me!" I screamed. He ran over to me and pecked my cheek. I blushed and walked to the camper. 

"You know you blush a lot." Niall whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"I know. It's cause of you." I said looking up at him.

"You make me blush too." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"You know they make 20 second hamburgers where we're goin?" I asked him.

"Where have you been all my life?" He asked smiling.

"Well you've been at 'Nandos' and I've been here with the cool people." I replied.

"True." We got to the camper. We kept out towels outside and dried off with them. We ran inside and shut our doors. I changed out of my bikini into shorts and a British flag tank top. I put my hair up in a bun and grabbed my keys.  

"Ready?!" I screamed. The girls came running in, "Help me load the jetskis." I walked out the door and into the truck. Kaleigh jumped in next to me. 

"So how was your date with Zayn?" I asked backing into the water. 

"Good. We kissed." She replied.

"AWW!!" I put my hand on my chest acting like I was choking back tears, "My little girls growing up." 

She laughed turned up the radio. Dani, Syd, Kyla, and I got the jetskis and loaded them. I hooked them and pulled up to the camper. The boys were waiting outside the camper for us. I unhooked the trailer with Harry's help. 

"K guys in the bed. Stay down so no cops see ya." I got in the truck and rolled down the windows.

"You know that sounded very wrong!" Harry yelled at me.

"Whatever!" I cranked up Thrift Shop and drove out onto the highway.

10 minutes later we were in Wakefield. I pulled up to Suzie Q's bar and jumped out. I opened the door and walked in and sat down. We ordered and they came out with our food.

"Ok so I called my friend to help haul back the camper and jetskis in 4 days. And I have a car here that some of you can ride back home in. We'll look at it when we're finished." I explained. They nodded and kept eating.

"So are you going to college?" Harry asked looking at me. I shook my head no.

"Why not?" Louis asked.

"I've got the farm. I don't have time." I told him. I looked over to Niall. He was wolfing down his burger. I giggled and he looked up at me. 

"What? I like food." He said. I smirked and kept eating. 

"But the rest of them are going to college." I said.

"Yep." They all agreed.

After we all finished we got in the truck again and I drove to the general store. I pulled in and saw Anne. I parked and jumped out.

"So wheres the car?" Liam asked.

NIALL

We arrived at the general store and we parked in a lot with campers. 

"So wheres the car?" Liam asked Autti. She pointed over to a black '67 Impala.

"Holy SHIT!" Harry yelled and ran over to the car. He looked it all over. Autti got out her keys and opened the car. Harry got in and sat on the seat. 

"This is hot." He said to her. She nodded and tapped the cars hook.

"Here's my baby."