Chapter 10

LOUIS

We walked into the small kitchen. I looked at Danni who was wearing a British flag tank top. She was very pretty. I wondered if she liked carrots...

HARRY

"So...what now?" I asked Kyla. 

"Let's go to the mall!" Kaleigh yelled across the livingroom. Zayn seemed like he stayed extra close to her. 

"Ya! The mall! Come on guys!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the couch, "Harry, ride with me!" 

NIALL

Autti grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door to the truck. We climbed in with Louis and Danni in the back. The rest road with Kyla. 

We arrived at the mall and we jumped out.

"Buckle?" Autti looked over to me.

"Ya sure." I grabbed her hand and we walked in. A girl about our age came up to me and asked for a picture. I nodded and she kissed my cheek and took the picture.

I could feel Autti's eyes burning on my back. I could tell she was jealous. I walked back over to her and kissed her forehead. She just smiled and wrapped her arm around my waist.

We all met at the entrance once we were done. 

"Well I must say I'm pooped!" Kaleigh yelled. 

We all mumbled me too. 

"Well should we go back home?" Autti asked the lads. They nodded and hugged the girls. 

"It was so great to meet you guys!!!" I said. They smiled and hugged me. 

"You too!!!" Once they were done squeezing the life out of us they got in their car and drove off. 

Just then we heard people behind us yelling ONE DIRECTION!!! 

"CRAP!" we yelled and ran into the truck. Autti started it up and screached out of the parking lot.

AUTTI

"Well that was close." Autti said. 

"Yea. Some fan must of told them we were here." Liam said from behind me.

I nodded and cranked up Rock Me. 

"This is my favorite song ya know." I told the boys. 

"Boys? Shall we?" Louis asked. They all started to sing. Louis tryed hip thrusting but he was so cramped he couldn't. I just laughed and sang along.

We fianlly got home and changed into our jamies. 

"Movie?" I asked.

They all said ya. 

"Louis you choose. I said. But no pigeons. They scare me." I said. Niall just looked over at me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Your afraid of pigeons too?" he asked. 

"Yep ever since once flew against my window and broke threw and attacked me." I blushed because the story was embarrassing. The boys just laughed and turned to Louis. 

"Grease?" Louis asked.

"YES!!!" me and Niall said in unison.

"You guys are ment for each other!" Harry said. I smiled and snuggled up to Niall.

After about halfway through I fell asleep on Niall's shoulder. I felt someone cover me up with a blanket and snuggle up next to me. I woke up the next morning in his arms. 

*******************************

Heyy!!! Sorry if it was kinda short. Lol I dont think my story is that great so if i get 5 votes I'll update the next part. Love ya! xoxoxoxo