Chapter 36

Thanks for following and commenting. Vote Comment and Recommend!

NIALL

After we finished eating I sat on the couch. Kyla came and sat with me. She stared up at me making me feel uncomfortable. Her eyes bored into my skull so I decided to turn and talk to the creep.

"Need somethin?" I asked curiously. She shook her head no acting as if something was wrong.

"Just thinking about Autti. There's so many questions." She grabbed the remote from the table. Our bowels sat on the coffee table with our spoons. Liam would not be happy.

"He hurt my princess." I said out of the blue. Kyla's head whipped over to me. Her face was sad and her eyes stared into mine.

"I know." She rubbed my back comfortingly. I smiled a bit but it still hurt me to know he hurt her. He raped her. If I ever saw him again I would beat the shit out of him. Autti was my everything and if another guy ever touched her like that ever again...who knows what I'd do. When I opened that door I was scared as hell. Right before I had opened it I heard yelling and screaming. I knew straight away it was her. Why did I hesitate before I pulled him off of her? What if she's pregnant? So many what ifs. I was completely scared. I wanted her first time to be with me and only me. No one else could touch her.

Only me.

AUTTI

I woke up in the middle of the night in an unfamiliar place. My bed. I looked at the clock by on the nightstand and it read 1:24. I decided to get up and see what was going on. Yes I remembered the whole thing but I didn't remember the major hangover I'd have. I got up with my head feeling heavy and any sight of light hurting my eyes. My feet walked along the cold wood floor to my door. I cracked it open to see the tv was on with a person sitting on the couch. His hair was matted down on his head and he was slouched into the cushions. I walked out hearing the floor boards creaking as I walked. The persons head shot up from it's lying position on the back rest of the couch. It was too dark to get a good view of thier face but the voice told me who. The candles that burned behind him making me squint.

"Hello princess." His Irish accent whispered. He walked towards me getting closer and closer. I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me close. Niall's warmth engulfed me and I didn't resist. I knew I'd cry knowing he saved me, which I assumed. I wrapped my arms around his waist not making a peep. I felt a single tear roll down as I thought of the memory.

"I'm so sorry." I choaked making my head hurt worse. His head was on top of mine. I felt him shake his head.

"No I'm sorry. Let's get you changed." He was avoiding the subject of what happened tonight. He led me to our room which we would be leaving in a few days. That reminded me that the lads and the girls would be leaving after our Christmas tomorrow with my grandma. Shit. Tomorrow was Christmas and I'd be hungover. We stepped into the warm, welcoming room and Niall walked to my dresser. He opened it quietly trying not to make much noise for my and moms sake. He grabbed out a pair of my snowflake pajama bottoms and a tank top. He layed them on top of my lap and sat next to me. I stared down at me hands atop my jeans that were probably gross if you know what I mean. I fiddled with my fingers nervously knowing wed have to talk about the painful experience.

"Niall." He looked up at me the light from the clock reflecting off of his face. I was unsure what to say. I was at a loss of words.

"I love you. I won't let another guy touch you again. Ever." And with that he put his finger under my chin, turning my head to face him. He pressed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I didn't resist though my head hurt like a bitch. His warm lips moved in sync with mine as he deepened the kiss. He put his tongue to my bottom lip begging for entrance but my head hurt too much to take it any farther.

"Niall stop. My head hurts." I breathed out breaking our kiss. He obeyed and pulled away. He sighed and got up from above me. I saw a little guilt in his expression which made me worried. My head started to feel heavy again so I decided to forget about it and take a shower. I got up to the bathroom and opened the door. I shut it behind me and slipped out of my sinful clothes knowing I'd burn them later. I never wanted to see them again. I wrapped a towel around myself and started up the shower.

I looked straight into the bathroom mirror at myself. I thought how ugly this person was looking at me. She had mascara coming down from her eyes and her freckles showed from under her cover-up. Her hair was ratted up and frizzy. How could Niall ever love her? She's so imperfect. She just got raped for Christ's sake! He must have been crazy. Just as crazy as I looked.

I just decided to get in the shower which had been running a bit. I stepped in letting the warmth wrap around me. I saw steam rising from my skin. My body felt good again not gross of smoke and the smell of alcohol. I grabbed my soap from bath and body works and rubbed it all over my body erasing any Travis that was left. I put shampoo in my hair and rinsed. After everything I shut off the shower and wrapped my towel around myself again. My head felt heavy again without any steam. I stepped out and dried off better and changed into my clothes. My hair curled easily when I slept on it so I decided to braid it so it was a controled curl. 

I opened the bathroom door and looked to see Niall cuddled under the covers. My feet felt cold against the wood floors so I sceried over to the other side of the bed. I climbed in and snuggled up against Niall. He breathed in deeply and wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. 

"Did they arrest him?" I asked hoping the answer was yes. I felt him nod on my head. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I rolled my eyes trying to get them away. 

"Go to sleep princess. Don't think about him. I'm here." He started to twirl the end of my braid with his fingers. That was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep. 

*****************

Read my friend Faye's fan fictions they're completly wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @loveniall12