Chapter 12

NIALL

I looked at Autti with a stunned expression. Why didn't she tell me?! She looked into my eyes pleading for forgivness. I nodded. The boys and me just mumbled our sorries.

"Well...We all done?" She asked looking towards Larry. We nodded and started to get up. She walked up to the register.

"On the house!" Andrea yelled from the kitchen.

"Thanks!" Autti replied. I stood next to her. She turned almost bumping into me. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to feel sorry for me." She brushed past me towards a door in the back. 

AUTTI

Crap! Why did Uncle Larry have to tell them that? Niall walked up to me and asked why I didn't tell the boys. I just don't like people feeling sorry for me. I just walked past him towards the ring. I could feel him staring at me. I opened the door to find Travis leading a brown horse into the ring. 

"Hey Bud!" I said to him. Travis has been one of my best friends since preschool.

"Hey could you help me?" he asked. I nodded and walked towards the horse and him. 

"Hey pretty girl!" I said calmingly to the her. She stared into my eyes and quit kicking. I smiled and jumped. Liam was behind us.

"Your really good with animals Aut." he turned to Travis, "Hi I'm Liam." He shook Travis's hand.

"Well Autti. Looks like a handsome guy here." Travis turned to the door where we entered. The rest of the boys came in, "I mean guys." I nodded and smiled at Liam. He blushed and came to the horse. He patted her neck and looked down at me. I broke his stare and turned my eyes toward Niall. He was jealous! Oh Nialler. 

"Trav, you got this." He nodded and took the horse back to the stalls behind the doors.

I walked to Niall grabbed his hand and pulled him behind the door. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him till he was out of breath. I pulled away and Niall's eyes were wide.

"What was that for?" He asked blushing.

"I'm sorry. I should've told ya." I replied. He smiled.

"It's ok." I looked into his eyes for a minute and then pulled him in the ring again.

I looked over to Liam who was burning red. I could tell he was jealous. Thank God none of the others didn't see that.

 After about 10 minutes a crowd of cowboys came in. "Come on guys! Lets go help!" I yelled and ran down the bleachers taking persice steps hoping not to trip.

"Do they have carrots for the horses?" Louis screamed. I giggled and jumped over the fence skateboarder style. The boys did the same. I looked behind us and everyone was staring at us.

"OMG! It's One Direction!" A girl yelled. She was was about my age. She walked down and over the fence. She came over to Niall and flirted. I started to get really jealous. Niall must of noticed and quietly told the girl he had a girlfriend.

She turned to me, "That slut? She doen't love you. I do." I walked up to her and got down to her level.

"Travis!" I yelled still looking into her eyes, "Get this little bitch outta here."

She gave me the evil eye and Travis took her shoulders and led her out. I wiggled my fingers bye and turned to Niall.

"Impressed?" I asked confidently.

"Very." He replied nodding. I pushed him and grabbed his hand. 

"So whos your girl?" I asked looking up at him. 

"I don't know. She has to say yes first." He moved his eye brows up and down.

"Yes." I said. He smiled and walked with me. I walked up the tall staircase to the podium where Larry was sitting. Niall sat by me and the boys sat on the other side of Larry. Travis came out with a polo pony.

"Let's start the bidding at $200" I said. 

After about 20 horses we got to the puppies. I squealed and grabbed Niall's hand. We ran down  with the boys following behind. I grabbed a puppy and played with it. The others did the same. 

"You guys are so cute when you play with animals." I blurted. They laughed.

"This puppie is so fabuLouis! I just want to take him home!" Louis yelled.

"Sorry. We've got Pup. She's the best!" I replied. Louis gave me the puppy dog eyes and pouted. I shook my head no.

"Come on Friend." He said.

"Nope." I replied.

NIALL

We walked out to the truck after the auction. 

"Well that poop reeked!" Harry yelled. 

"You think so? I've been around it my whole life."   Autti said.

"True." He agreed. She turned the truck on and Rock Me was on the radio. 

"AHHH!! My favorite song!" We looked at her with grins on our faces, "Oh ya." She blushed. I thought it was adorable. She pulled out of the lot and onto the dirt road. 

It was lunch by then and I was HUNGRY! She could tell.

"Runza?" She asked the lads. She got a chorus of yeses. She drove a little ways and turned into the parking lot. We piled out and into the fast food place. 

"What yal want?" she asked. We told her and she ordered. A girl came up and asked for a picture with us including Autti. 

"Crap! Paparrazzi!" Zayn yelled. We ran out the door to the truck. Autti  turned the truck on and screached out the lot onto a dirt road. They followed us.

"I'll lose them. Hand me a fry." We laughed and she turned the wheel and we fish tailed. She drove faster over an old bridge.

"Ok I'm risking our lives going over this. But its gonna fall once we're over." She hit the gas and LWWY came on the radio. We spead foward over the bridge. We looked back and the bridge fell. She stepped on the brakes. They rolled down the windows including the back one.  They climbed out and made rock signs. 

"Suck it!" Autti yelled out the window. 

"Ya! Suck them carrots!" Louis yelled and the others laughed. The paparrazzi pulled out their cameras and started snaping pics.

"Shit!" Harry yelled. They climbed back in and sat. We drove off.

"That was hot." Liam said. Autti giggled and blushed.

"FOOD!" I yelled. I turned to Autti, "Do you have a Nandos?" 

The lads laughed. 

"Whats that?" Autti asked stuffing her face with her burger. I laughed.

"No seriously...What the hell is it?" She asked with her mouth full. I laughed harder clenching my abbs.

AUTTI

What the heck is a Nandos? I just finished my burger and pulled into the driveway. I stopped and turned the truck off. I climbed out and started walking.

"Well that was eventful" I said. They nodded and I unlocked my door. Pup ran to Louis and jumped on him.

"You'll have to do." Louis said petting her. I laughed and climbed up the stairs.

"So what now?" Zayn asked. 

"Well I'm gonna go hunting with Travis. You guys can stay here." I replied.

"Don't have too much fun." Harry said waggling his eyebrows.

I stuck my tounge out at him. I walked up to my room and put on my hunting clothes including my new jacket. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my scent away spray.

I ran back down to find the Niall and Liam yelling at each other.

"What the heck guys?" I yelled. 

"Oh look! Your girlfriend is here. Be happy." Liam yelled and he slammed the door shut.