Chapter 26

Ok so if you wanna leave questions about me feel free!!!! Ummm....Read my new fanfic about the show Supernatural!!!! I had good reveiws. READ ON!!

NIALL

I opened the door to my room. I walked in and layed on the bed.

"Ni, you know we have sound check? Then our concert?" Liam asked me. I nodded and made myself get up. Paul came up 30 minutes later.

"Damn that girl was a fighter." He said as he walked in.

"What'd she do?"  Well I lost her and she ran to the pool where Autti was but coinsidence. But Autti grabbed her and threw her in." I burst out laughing along with the boys, "She got arrested cause she tried to hit Autti." I laughed harder. The alarm on my phone went off. Time for soundcheck. We walked out into the hallway to find Autti in her bikini. 

"Hey." She said and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Hey you going to soundcheck?" I asked. She nodded.

"We'll grab a taxi." She told me. I nodded and turned away.

"Look pretty!" I yelled. I heard her giggle.

"Don't I always?!" She replied. I let out a chuckle.

AUTTI

I went into my room to find El and Dani getting on makeup. I ran to the bathroom and slipped out of my bikini. I put on my pink and blue flowered dress with a black belt from Forever 21. I put on blue heals and a black leather jacket. I put on yellow lightening earings. I put my hair in a braid and walked out the bathroom door. I put on mascera and eyeliner. I was satified. El and Dani were ready.

"Ready?" I asked as I grabbed my purse. They nodded and we walked out the door.

We arrived at Madison Square Garden 20 minutes later. I started smiling like a fool when I saw Niall on stage. I don't know why but it was pretty attractive. Once he saw us he smiled into his solo. I just waved a little nervously and smiled. They finished with LWWY and walked off stage.

"Hey babe." Niall kissed my head and wrapped his arm around me. He led me up on stage with the others.

"Sing something." Louis said handing me the mic. I wasn't sure.

"It'll be fun. We'll sing back up." Zayn said. I thought about it and nodded.

Harry started the first part with me.

Do you remember summer '09

Wanna go back there every night.

Just can't lie, was the best time of my life

Lying on the beach as the sun blew out

Playing this guitar by the fire too loud

Oh my, my they could never shut us down.

Louis started the harmony with me.

I used to think I was better alone

Why did I ever wanna let you go

Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea

The words you whispered I will always beleive.

Niall started the chorus with me. We sang for a bit longer and then we finished.

"That was amazing!" Harry exclaimed.

"Thanks." I blushed. 

"Why don't you sing more often?" Louis asked. I shrugged. I knew why. It was because I was to shy.

"Hand me the guitar." Niall handed me the electric guitar. Perfect. I started strumming Truck Yea. I moved up to the mic again.

Got lil wayne pumpin on my Ipod

Pumpin the subs on the back of my crew cab

Redneck rockin like a rock star

Sling a lil mud off the back we can do that

Friday night football Saturday NASCAR Sunday Halleluhjah

If you like it up loud and you're hillbilly proud 

then you know what I'm talkin about

Let me hear ya say Truck Yeah

Wanna get it jacked up yeah

Let's crank it on up yeah

With a little bit of luck I can find me a guy with a Truck Yeah

We can love it on up yeah

Til the sun comes up yeah

And if you think this life I love is a little too country

TRUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

I screamed the last part of the chorus. They all laughed because it sounded like Fuck Yeah

 "That was pretty good." Niall said still laughing. 

"Thanks." I put the electric guitar back.

An hour later people were lined up to see the boys. 

"Damn. Our opening canceled." Niall said. He looked fustrated. Louis turned his head to me. 

"Open for us Autti!!" He yelled. I thought about it.

"Please please please please..." Louis begged.

"Louis! Shut up. I'll do it." I said to shut him up.

"Thanks babe." Niall said. He and the boys went to their dressing rooms. I just kept what I had on and Lou thier stylist came out.

"Hi, I'm Lou. I'll be your hair today." She told me. I nodded and sat down in the chair. Lou pulled my blonde hair out of the braid and pulled back and started to mess with it. She straightened it and put it infront of my shoulders.

"That'll have to do on such short notice." She said. We were interupted by Paul coming in.

"Your on in 5." He said. I nodded and walked out the door. We went down the hall to the stage. I stood behind the curtain. I was so nervous but I held myself together.

"What are you singing?" Paul asked.

"Long Black Train." I said.

"Ok. We'll tell the band. Ready?" Paul asked. I nodded and started to walk on stage. There were screams and cheers that almost deafened me. I waved and sat on the stool given for me. The boy's drummer sat at his drums and they had a violin player. There was also a back up guitar player.

"Hey everyone!" I yelled. They all screamed louder, "Ok so I know that I'm not the original act you were gonna see but they canceled." I pouted.

"But I am gonna spice it up a bit with some country music. Hope you like it." I smiled and turned my head to see the boys giving me thumbs yup. I started strumming.

I finished the song and everyone cheered. I smiled and spoke into the mic again.

"Like it?!" I asked. They screamed, "And now for the 5 boys you been waiting for...ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!" I yelled. They screamed even louder. The boys came jumping out from behind the curtain. Niall stopped by me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"You know everone saw that?" I asked. He nodded and ran behind Harry. I just laughed and went backstage.