Chapter 31

Ok so it is so stupid that the aouthor of Dark (Niall Version) had to take down her story. It was not a copy and it was completly different. But you can read the first 11 chapters of it from a different author. Read Dark (Niall Version) it is my favorite story on here by far. READ ON!

LOUIS

I ran up the steps to the lovely kitchen with a marble counter and other expensive kitchen type things. How could Autti aford all of this? The house was very modern with all the fancy things me and the boys have in our houses. A nice piano was by the door to go out on the balcony, a expensive looking clock with a family seal inside of it. The view was amazing expecially at sunset. Kyla came running up the stairs quickly, acting as if there was no time.

"Louis I need to talk to you quickly." She pulled me down to the other door down the hall on the oposite side of the kitchen. We walked out onto the walk around balcony. It was getting cool outside and I was feeling chilled.

"So what do you need?" I asked shivering a bit.

"That car down there. Her dad gave it to her." She said seriously.

"So..." 

"So her dad is dead. He died a couple months ago of cancer. I know your the closest one to her shes been around lately. I thought I'd tell you first." Autti's dad had cancer? 

"How come she never told us?" I asked.

"She didn't even know." She started to pace on the boards until she saw Harry at the door holding up the beers. Not sure if she should go in Kyla walked hesitantly towards him. The door opened and Harry stepped out.

"You tell him?" He asked looking towards me. Kyla nodded folding her arms. 

"When do we tell her?" I was curious as to how she'd take it.

"After she's settled in." I started to interupt her.

"Should Niall..." 

"No. I need to. It should come from somebody as close as me." She answered knowing what my question was. I nodded and grabbed a beer from Harry's hand chugging it down in one. I let the bottle drop from my lips before going back into the warm house. Ideas flowed threw my mind on how she would take it. Sometimes Autti could hold it together, but other times not. We walked back down the stairs with a few more beers in our hands. Niall gave me a look that told me he was curious as to what took so long. Though I wanted to tell him so bad I just shook my head telling him save it for another time.

"Ok so you boys sleep in the 3 guest rooms down here. Just so you know, one smells like smoke cause my cousin smokes in there when he stays." 

Raising my finger to my nose I yelled not it with the others doing the same, leaving Kyla and Harry.

"Damn it." Harry groaned. I looked around getting used to the area, seeing deer heads on the wall with guns and other stuff in a glass case. 

"Oh my god! Dad must have left this for me." Autti ran over to the case. A pistol was placed on a holder with a card.

It read -To my princess. I knew you always wanted this so I am letting you have it. Keep it safe, love you baby girl. Love, Dad.- That note brought small tears to my eyes but I fought them away.

"He's the best." She said opening the case. She pulled out the pistol aiming it at a coyote stuffing. 

"How old is that thing?" Zayn asked walking behind her.

"Almost 150. It was my great great great grandfathers. Passed down to us all." Autti replied. She slipped it back into the case gently and closed it along with locking it.

"So what now?" We all shrugged, "Spotllighting? From 2 cars?" She gave us a devilish smile. Oh the good old times.

***********************

Sorry kind of a short little chapter but I need to do stuff. So read Dark! VOTE COMMENT RECOMMEND!! LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for 1000+!