Chapter 2

AUTTI

I looked at the boy named Louis. I was just thinking who the heck is One Direction?

"Never heard of you." I said. They just stared at me like I was crazy.

"Are you home schooled?" Louis asked teasingly.

I giggled, "No I'm not home schooled. I just don't really care. No offence." I winked at Niall.

He blushed. I just smiled. "So why are you guys in Nebraska? Is there a concert?"

They nodded. I took out my phone and it was 2:30. I just was hoping Niall would ask me to hang out with them. I thought make my exit mysterious. Maybe he'll ask for my number. I looked up and Louis was over by some t-shirts that had est. 1869 on them. Louis, Zayn, and Harry were holding up the shirt laughing their asses off. I just looked back at Liam and Niall.

"I've got to go. See ya around." I smiled and flipped my hair towards Niall.

"Wait!" I heard Niall yell. I stopped and turned. He came running over, "Can I have or number or something? Maybe we could hang out or somthin."

His Irish accent made me want to die! I just played it cool. "Sure. Maybe if you guys wanted to you could come to my hometown or somethin?" I got a pen and piece of paper out of my satchel and wrote my number down. I handed Niall the paper. He smiled and said "Where's the town?"

"Fairbury it's about 70 miles from here."

NIALL

Yes! I got Autti's number. I had asked if we could hang out or something. She said she lived 70 miles away! I'd have to tell Paul. I turned to the guys who were distracted by the t-shirt.

"Hey Lads! Do you want to go to Autti's house? In Fairbury?" I asked.

"Ya sure! We've got 5 days off." Liam replied.

"Ok. Um...I'll follow you to your hotel and you guys can pack." Autti looked happy. All I could think was she is so beautiful.

We all started towards the parking lot. We got out the door. I got out the key and unlocked the car. Autti came up behind me and started to laugh.

"What?"I looked at her.

She looked towards me giggling and biting her nail. She pointed at my car.

"It's like...like...not manly." she laughed some more. God I loved her laugh.

"Well which car is yours?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice.

She got out her keys and she pressed the alarm button. A Dodge heavy duty black truck? She started to laugh again. "Manly enough for ya?" she asked flirtingly. She just walked across the street giggling and looking back at us lads. We were stunned.

"Shes got an awesome truck!" Harry said. He loves cars.

"That's hot." was all Liam could say.

"Well am I following you guys or not?!" Autti yelled from inside her truck with her window down. I heard her crank up country on the radio. We laughed and ran towards the car.

AUTTI

I was laughing at how unmanly their car was. I thought it was cute. I just walked across the street giggling and looking back at them. I knew they were stunned. I turned back around and I heard Liam say "That's hot." I smiled even more than I was.

I got in my truck and cranked the radio up. I rolled the window down and yelled "Well am I following you or what?!" They just started running towards their car. They turned it on and pulled out of the oily parking space. I backed out and about hit an idiot driver. I honked. Well he saw me!!

I started weaving my way out of the parking lot. We got out on the highway. God I hate big cities! We finally got to the hotel after 10 minutes of stupid drivers. I parked and turned off the truck. I got out and followed the boys.

Niall turned to a man and said "Paul she's with us." The man nodded and we walked into the Best Western Hotel. We got in the elevator and Harry clicked the 5th floor button. We went up and whenever I looked up at Niall he turned his head and tryed to act like he was concentrated on something else.

I liked him. I like the shy guys I think their sweet. And I knew he liked me too.