Chapter 24

HEY!! omg I get up to see 418 reads this morning. AHHHH!!!!!! Thank you...READ ON.

AUTTI

Danielle and I walked into the hotel room. They grabbed they're purses while I stood by the door. I looked over to see Eleanor looking towards me.

"What?" I asked.

"Your just so pretty. I am deciding what to put you in. Couture,Prada, or Gucci?" I was confused on what she was talking about. She and Danielle could tell.

"So sweetie you have so much to learn." Danielle weeved her arm through mine. We walked out into the hallway and onto the elevator. We road down to find the boys still hauling in all of their stuff. 

"We are leaving to shop." Eleanor said. We walked out the doors looking around for a cab. Danielle haled one and we jumped in. 

"Forever 21 please." Danielle said to the taxi driver. The driver nodded and we were on our way.

"Whats Forever 21?" I asked Eleanor.

"It's a great store here." We pulled up to a store that had the Forever 21 sign. We walked in with our purses on our shoulders. I looked around to find clothes, shoes,  and more clothes. I ran over to the sundresses. I found good ones and bad ones. 

"Autti! This one would look wonderful on you." I heard Danielle yell. She held up a dress with blue at for the top and stripes on the bottom. I nodded and turned to the shoes. I ran over and picked up a pair that would match. I looked over to El who had a black dress on her forearm and shoes in her other hand.

"El! What bout this?" I held up black shorts, "Wouldn't they go great with my white strapless shirt?" She nodded.

"Lets go try stuff on!" She yelled. We ran to the dressing room. I got in a stall and hung up what I had. I slipped out of my clothes and put on the striped dress. I looked at my self in the mirror in discust. I thought that I was so fat. But I knew Niall wouldn't think that. I opened the door to find Dani and El. Dani wore a red dress with ruffels at the top. El wore a black strapless dress. 

"Looks great on you!" Dani said.

"I look curvy." I complained putting my hands on my hips. El shook her head no.

"No your beautiful. Lets go try the rest on." 

After 20 minutes of trying stuff on and grabbing new stuff, we checked out. We walked out the doors and haled another cab.

"Ready to go get your hair bleached?" Dani asked me. I nodded nervously. El must have noticed because she patted my back comfortingly.

"Here." The driver said. El handed him the money and we piled out. The sign said Kiwa Salon. We walked in to find Japanese people.

"How may we help you?" A Japanese lady asked us.

"Autti's here to get her hair bleached." Danielle said, "Don't worry I come here all the time. They're great."

I nodded.

"Right this way." The lady said. She led me over to the chairs by the sink. She had me lay back and  washed my hair. Then another woman came and gave her the formula. She dipped her brush in the stuff and put it on my hair.

A hour went by and Dani and El were getting their nails done. The lady came back and washed my hair out. She had me sit up and look in the mirror. I was blonde! I looked so different. Dani and El squealed. I laughed. 

"Ni will love it!" El said. I nodded as the lady blow dryed my hair. It went curly but she curled it with her curling iron. I was satified and got up.

"Come have them do your nails." Dani told me. I sat down and a man started putting on my fake nails. 

"So girls, I see how you look at Louis and Liam." I blurted. They blushed and just acted like they heard nothing.

"Come on. Spill it." I persued.

"Fine. I like Louis but I'm not sure if he likes me back." El admitted.

"I like Liam." She said, "Happy?" I nodded then remembered that they got girlfriends.

"Guys. I'm sorry to tell you this but they met people in Nebraska. Louis is with my friend Danni and Liam is with my other friend Sydney." I admitted.

"What? Louis is dating?" Eleanor asked disappointed. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I looked down at my nails. The man finished. I let them dry a bit. 

"Ready?" I asked. The girls nodded with disappointed looks on their faces.

ELEANOR

How could Louis be with someone? I was jealous of course. Me and Louis had so many great memories together. Why wouldn't he like me?

We jumped in a cab and went back to the hotel. We walked in slowly not wanting to trip and spill our stuff. We walked onto the elevator and pressed the button. We went up and walked out to our room. 

"Lets set our stuff down and go greet the boys." I said, "But we are surprising Niall." I pointed to Autti. She nodded as we walked out the door. Me and Dani knocked on the boys door with Autti behind the wall. 

Of course Louis answered.

"Wheres Autti?" He asked. 

"In our room." I said a little rudely. He looked at me strange but let us come in. I saw Zayn, Liam, and Harry on one bed but where was Niall?

"Where's Niall?" Dani asked reading my mind. 

"Bathroom." Zayn said. 

"Good." I whispered. I opened the door a crack and waved my hand to come in. Autti ran in with her finger to her lips. The boys were stunned by her hair but nodded in agreement. Autti hid behind the door. A few seconds later Niall opened the door and looked at us suspicously. I smiled as Autti jumped on his back. He looked confused but then figured it out. 

Autti pecked his cheek and jumped down. 

"Hey." She grinned hoping he'd see her hair.

"Hey," He hadn't noticed her hair for a moment, "OH MY!! I love you hair!" He yelled. Whoop there it is. She bit her lip as she smiled. Niall wrapped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"Want to go get something to eat?" Liam asked us. I saw Dani roll her eyes a bit but she nodded.

"Of course! I'm starving!" Niall said. I felt Louis grab my hand. I pulled away and looked up at him. He gave me a confused look. I just shook my head as I walked out the door. I walked to our room and grabbed my purse. Why was I acting like this?

NIALL

I held Autti's hand in mine as we walked out to the truck.

"I love your hair." I told her. She smiled.

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure if you would." She replied.

"I love way you look no matter what." I said. She blushed and got in. We all jumped in. I got out my phone to find a text from Louis.

-Eleanor is acting weird. She's sitting on Zayn's lap. She's usually on mine.- He texted.

-Her time?- I asked.

-Maybe. Danielle is acting wierd too. She's not on Liam's lap- He replied.

I looked back to find Dani on Harry's lap. I looked to Louis and nodded.

"So where..." Autti started to say.

"NANDOS!!" I yelled. I knew she hadn't ever been there. She put it in her GPS and drove.