Chapter 4

LOUIS

A weird scruffy guy opened the door and told us to come in and take a swig. We walked in and sat on the couch. The guy brought us out beer, whiskie, and shot glasses. Niall took 1 swig and that was all. And I had 2 swigs. Harry and Zayn both had beers. Liam the party pooper had nothing. But Autti had a beer. Man that girl was cool.

"Well thanks Adam for the beer and whiskie." Autti smiled and got up, "But we gotta go."

"You good to drive?" Adam asked cautiously.

"I'm fine." she replied.

We went out the back door and into our cars.

NIALL

"Well that was...fun." I laughed because it was kinda awkward.

"Sorry I just check on him once and a while when I pass through. It was awkward wasn't it." she giggled, "Ok let's go." She backed out of the driveway and drove on to Fairbury.

We got to Fairbury. There was a watertower and a Wal-Mart. "Jeez...this is a small town!" I was amazed that there was anything to do around here.

Autti turned on a gravel road and turned again. We drove untill we saw a mailbox that said Howell on it. "Welcome to my home." We drove around the driveway and stopped by a shed.

"Well this is cool. I like the house." I said. It was kinda cool being in the fresh air without any noisy cars and screaming fans.

AUTTI

I looked at Niall in amazement. I don't think he's been out of the big cities for a while. He breathed in the fresh air.

"Well it's getting a little chilly out. You know cause I'm wearing a strapless shirt."

"I could warm you up." Harry came walking over smiling.

"Haha very funny." I gave Harry the fake smile. I looked over at Niall. He was blushing. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek, "Welcome to my home."

NIALL

She kissed my cheek and said welcome to home. I could feel my face burning because I was blushing.

"Get your bags!" she opened the door to the truck and moved her hands like a girl on the Price is Right. The lads got their bags out. Autti shut the door. "I'm hungry!" Me and Autti said in unison.

"I'm always hungry!" she laughed and pointed at me.

"Me too!!!! I love food." I said.

She smiled and led us to the house.

LIAM

The house was very charming. But it was kinda creepy, they had deer heads on the wall and stuffed animals all in the front room.

"Are you scared of the animals, Liam?" Autti asked teasingly.

"No. They're just a little creepy." I replied.

She laughed and walked into the living room. It was a large room with a flat screen and a million movies.

"Got a lot of movies?" Zayn asked.

She giggled and nodded her head. "Niall here's the kitchen! Anyone hungry?" She ran down the stairs and ran right back up, "Deer jerky and deer steak anyone?"

We looked at her like she was crazy. Deer steak? Who would eat a deer? She just looked back at us in confusion.

"You can't tell me you've been all over the world and your have never EVER had deer?" she was wide eyed at us, "Wow!" She dropped the jerky on the island and walked to the fridge. She looked at us and pointed to Niall "Potatoes?" she asked and pulled out mashed potatoes.

"Yes!" Niall came over and grabbed the potatoes.

NIALL

How'd she know I like potatoes?

"How did you know I like potatoes?" I asked.

"Well I can tell your like me and LOVE potatoes." she smirked and got out some carrots and put them on the island with the jerky.

"CARROTS!!!!!" Louis yelled and started to open the bag and dug in.

Autti walked over to the cabinet and got out bowls and spoons.

"Shit! SPOONS!!!!" Liam yelled.

She walked over to the other cabinet and got out mac and cheese. God this girl. She is awesome. The lads smiled and nodded.

We all of a sudden heard barking and returned to see a sheep dog runing towards us.

"Pup! How's my pretty girl?" she bent down and pet the dog. Harry leaned over and looked at her behind. He gave me the thumbs up. I tryed to stiffle a laugh but it didn't work. Autti straightened up and looked at me.

"What?" she looked at Harry. He just turned and whistled like nothing ever happened.

"So what else should we have? Chicken nuggets? Or have you never eaten or seen a chicken?" she winked and moved to the freezer.

AUTTI 

Wow! These boys can eat. Even after we had a big supper they still were hungry. I went and got some Kit Kats and they dug in.

"So tomorrow let's eat at Runza." they looked at me confused.

"What's Runza?" Louis asked with his mouth full of Kit Kat.

"Oh ya. They only have those in Nebraska. You'll have to try it's amazayn." she looked towards Zayn and grinned.

"So what now?" Harry asked.

"Follow me." I replied.