Chapter 13

Hey guys!! Ok so I'm not getting too many reads so I was wondering if you guys could recommend my story to everyone you know and try and get me to the top! Haha just kidding I know that won't happen. Anyways recommend!!!!!!!!!

LIAM

We walked in and Autti went up stairs. I was going to tell Niall that I saw everything. 

"So Niall, I saw ya kiss Autti." I said a matter of factly.

"Oh ya saw that?" He blushed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yea. So you 2 together now?" I asked starting to get mad.

"Do you like her or something?" He asked.

"Actually ya I do." I spat.

"Well sorry to tell ya lad but she likes me." He spat back.

"You know I like her! So don't act like a jerk. You know since Dani broke up with me I've been a mess." I yelled.

"Well Autti is the first girl I've liked in a really long time! And I'm not letting her go!" He was starting to get fustrated.

"Guys stop fighting just..." Louis said.

"Stay OUT of it Lou." I yelled.

"What the heck guys?!" Autti yelled from behind me.

"Oh look theres your girlfriend now! Be happy!" I slammed the door behind me and ran to the horses.

LOUIS

Autti came down the stairs while Niall and Liam were fighting. Liam walked out the door. Autti just had a stunned look on her face. Niall began punching the walls. Autti ran down the rest of the way and put her hands on Niall's shoulders trying to calm him down. He pushed her away and punched the wall some more.

"Damn!! Damn! Damn!" He yelled. I looked over to Autti who was crying and sitting up on the ground.

"Calm down mate. I'm sure..." I started to say.

"Don't say your sure he'll get over it cause he won't!" Niall had tears streaming down his face. He then looked down to Autti on the floor, "Oh my God, Autti I'm sorry..." He tryed helping her up but she pushed his hand away.

"Don't. I'm gonna go look for him." She spat. She walked out the door with Pup by her side. 

"What the hell man?" Zayn asked.

"Liam saw me and Autti kiss at the Salebarn and he got jealous. He likes her." Niall wiped away some of the tears only to have more come down. 

"How long have you guys been together?" Harry asked.

"Since yesterday. I just didn't realize how much he loves her." He replied. 

LIAM

I ran to the horses and grabbed Harley. I put her sattle and bridal on and climbed up on her back. I kicked her sides and she ran out of the stall at full speed. I turned towards the road. I looked back to see Autti and Pup running towards me. Autti stopped and yelled my name. I saw that she was crying. I just made Harley run faster and turned another corner. 

Niall knew how much I loved her. It broke my heart to run away from her when I could have had her in my arms. But I knew Niall would beat the bloody hell out of me. I turned another corner and I went down the river trail. I turned to the river and we crossed it and ran some more. Just then Harley tripped over a log and flipped over onto me. I blacked out.

AUTTI

Liam got on Harley and road her down the road. I ran to the driveway with Pup by my side. I screamed his name but he only road faster. I put my hands on my face and cryed some more. I sat on the ground and brought my knees up to my chest. I heard the boys running towards me. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up to find Niall's head in the crook of my neck.

"Why?" I cried, "Why'd he run from me?" 

"I made him angry, love. He loves you." Niall replied. I felt his tears on my neck. 

"We've got to find him!" I yelled. I got up, "We can't take the horses they can't run that fast. And the truck is almost out of gas... The 4 wheelers." I wiped my tears away and grabbed Niall's hand. 

I ran to the big shed and got on the camo 4 wheeler. I started it up.

"Louis you know how to drive one?" I asked. He nodded and Harry and Zayn got on with him. Niall climbed on with me. I drove as fast as I could. I fish tailed the corner and went out the driveway. Pup ran along side of us. I avoided her and went 40 mph. I turned and fish tailed again and drove as fast as I could. Niall wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Where could he be?!" I yelled and then I thought about where I would go.

"Wait! The river!" I yelled. I hit 60 and turned the corner again. I didn't care that the fish tail I did this time almost flipped us over. I just drove faster until I hit the trail. I drove down and around the corner onto the shore. I drove through the river almost getting stuck. I drove over a couple banks and then I saw a brown figure ahead.

"Harley!" I screamed and drove faster. I hit the brakes and slid a little. I jumped off and ran to her. Her leg was broken. 

"Liam!" Niall yelled from the other side. I could hear him crying. I rolled Harley over and I found Liam under her unconcious. I started to cry even harder. 

Louis stopped his 4 wheeler and got off. "OH MY GOD!!! LIAM!!!" He yelled running over to us.

NIALL

We stopped and got off the 4 wheeler. I ran on the other side of Harley and saw Liam halfway under her large body. 

"Liam!" I screamed and Autti rolled the horse over. We started to cry harder than we were. Louis pulled up and screamed, "OH MY GOD!!! LIAM!!!" He ran over to us and pulled Liam's legs out from under Harley. 

This was all my fault. If we had never started to fight this would have never happened.

Then all a sudden he woke up. His eyes widened and he inhaled deeply.

"What happened?" He started panicking. He looked around at all of us. Then it all came back to him. He looked at Autti and she bent down and kissed him. I got jealous but I didn't let it get to me. 

"Are you hurt?" She asked.

"No I just think I got knocked out and she cut off my air suply." Autti let out a giggle of releaf. 

He looked over to me. "I'm sorry."