Chapter 20

Hey everone whos reading! I feel like I need to add detail so tell me if I do! I've been getting great comments on how my story is great and awesom and that I need to write more. So I will proabaly be updating every day. So here it is! PART 20!!!!!!!!!!

AUTTI

"Niall drive my truck back." I threw him the key and jumped in my baby. Harry, Louis, and Dani got in back with Kyla in from with me. I turned the key forward and the engine roured to life. I pulled out of the space to the gas station. 

"Lou text Liam to fill up the truck." I said to him. I looked in the rear view mirror and turned onto the road.  I turned again onto the highway and headed to the gas station.

"How'd you get this?" Harry asked. I smiled and focused my driving.

"I bought it." I said sarcastically. I tightened my grip on the wheel. I put my hand out of the window and made the peace sign. I could see Niall smile from the mirror. Harry nodded and turned back to looking around.

"Have you seen supernatural?" I asked. They nodded and I pulled into the gas station. We all got out and I walked to the trunk. I opened it and lifted up the floor. I had guns at the bottom and other stuff I needed for hunting. Like in Supernatural.

"Jeez. What's all this for?" Louis asked holding Dani's hand.

"Hunting. I got guns, money, other stuff I need." By then the rest had crowded around. I put the floor back in place and shut the trunk. I brought the gas hose to the back and filled it up. Once I was done  I used my credit card and I jumped in. I started it up and pulled out. We went over the bridge and saw the sign to Nebraska campsite. I pulled in and stopped next to Bobby. Niall drove past. 

"Hey I'm gonna keep this with us. Is that ok?" I asked him. 

"Yea sure kid. Is this yours?" I nodded, "Nice." I smiled and drove on. I swung around and stopped by the camper. We all got out and ran inside. 

"What now?" Liam asked.

"Fishing!" I yelled. I ran and got on my swim suit on with soffie shorts. I grabbed the pontoon keys and my Ipod. I came back out to find just Niall. I grabbed his hand and walked out the door. We walked down to the boat.

"So what are we fishin for?" He asked.

"Bass." I replied. I bumped him with my shoulder.

"I've never caught one." He blushed. I looked up at him.

"You blush at the littlest things." I told him.

"It's cause your here with me." I smiled and kissed his cheek. We made our way down the hill. I looked to see some of the guys on the boat.

"Well shit this is gonna be tight with all of us on." I said.

"Thats why we unloaded these!" Louis yeled, "And we're teaching Kaleigh and Zayn to not be afraid."

I looked over to see Kaleigh and Zayn holding hands looking scared. I smiled and pulled Niall down to one of the jetskis. I put on the life jacket and Niall got on. I attempted to push the jetski out but it wouldn't budge.

"Jeez your heavy!" I yelled to Niall.

"Is that supposed to be a fat joke?" He jumped off and made me get on. He pushed us out and got in with me. 

"Showoff." I said. He shrugged, "What can you do?" he replied.

I sped off toward my spot. I watched Syd drive the boat behind going faster and faster. I reached the Marina and went by the rocks. I slowed down and we floated. Syd pulled up next to us and Zayn handed us our polls and bait. I reached my hand in the bait bucket and brought out a slimy minnow. I poaked through its eye with my hook and handed the poll to Niall. 

"Just cast it out by the rocks but try not to get snagged." I explained. I baited my poll and handed the bait back to Zayn.

"Are you still scared." I looked sypathetic at Zayn and Kaleigh. They looked back at me.

"Nope! Not with him by my side." Kaleigh replied.

"Don't trust me. I'm as scared as you!" He said to her. I laughed and casted my poll out. I looked over to Niall who sat there waiting. He had a nibble. He jerked it. 

"Don't jerk just reel in slow." I put my hand on his and showed him. I then remembered my Ipod. 

"Syd put my Ipod on and play the fishing playlist." I told her.

"Oh. Think I got sometin." Niall reeled in slow until he knew it was on. He reeled it in fast and brought the fish up to me. I put my hands on its slimy surface and unhooked it.

"Niall's first Bass!" I screamed. The people in the boats next to us raised their beers and yelled. Niall blushed and threw his bait back out. I threw the bass back in. 

"I got one!" Louis yelled reeling one in and putting it up to Dani, "Carrots the Second!!!" He screamed. I laughed and felt a tug. I reeled it in and brought it up. It was huge! I think a state record. 

"Hand me the bucket!" I yelled. Kaleigh threw the bucket and Niall caught it. I slid it in.

"I'm gonna take this to the Marina and see if its a record. Ni you can stay with them." I looked at Niall He nodded and jumped off onto the pontoon floating next to us. I handed him his poll. I started up  the jetski and drove off with the bucket by my feet.

NIALL

She drove off and I stayed with Liam, Sydney, Zayn, and Kaleigh on the boat. I watched her hair whip in the wind. I felt a tug and I reeled in. I caught a few more after that and I heard Autti come back. I looked over to find her with a huge grin on her face.

"Get the state record?" I yelled. 

"YUP!!!" She screamed and waved her arms in the air, "I gotta get my money on the way back."

I jumped back on with her and fished some more. We sat with our legs facing toward the rocks. We were a little ways away far enough so she wouldn't get hit by rocks. She put her poll in the holder and stood up and stretched. Perfect time. I put my hand on her back and pushed her. She fell in and didn't come back up. I looked around for her.

"Autti!" I yelled. I looked over in the water. I then looked to the lads who looked at me with smirks on their faces. I felt hands on my back and I fell in. I came back up to find Autti smirking crossing her arms over her ribs. 

"I thought you drownd." I said.

"Payback." She moved her eyebrows up and down. I smiled and hoisted myself up next to her. I grabbed the top of her arms and pulled her close to me. I presses my lips to hers. She pulled away and poked my face. 

"Get a room!" Louis yelled. Autti giggled and grabbed my hand. We sat down again and fished some more.

*****************

Short? Long? I don't care. Vote Comment Read!!!