Chapter 9

AUTTI

I woke up and coughed up water. I opened my eyes confused at what had happened. I tryed to sit up and I felt a hand of my back helping me up. I got up to see Niall looking into my eyes with a concerned look in his eyes. Liam was to the right of me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You went to try and get a fish but you must of hit your head on a rock." Liam replied, "You almost drowned..."

"But Liam saved your life." Harry interupted. He, Louis, and Zayn knelt beside me. I looked around for Pup.

"Where's Pup?" I asked concerned she hadn't run off. They shrugged.

"We'll look for her." Louis said.

"Clap your hands, she'll come." I replied grateful the boys were here. Louis nodded. 

After about 5 minutes of clapping Pup came running out of the woods towards me. I wrapped my arms around her, then I felt a sharp pain on my forehead. 

"Damn! Hey Zayn get the first aid kit off of Harly." I said. He came back with a plastic box with band-aids and other stuff in it. He pulled out a band aid and handed it to Niall. Zayn got up and put it back. Niall put the band-aid on and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks." I smiled, "Here help me up." He got up and helped me.

"Do you need to go to the docter?" Niall asked.

"Nah. I'm fine." I replied, "Let's just go my little leprichan."

NIALL

Thank God Autti was alright. We walked over to the horses. Dean hit me with his head. I just patted him and hoisted myself on. I was worried about Autti.

"Are you ok to ride?" I asked her. She nodded and hoisted herself on. 

We tied up the horses and walked to the house. Autti opened the door and Pup ran in. Autti went over to a box with bones. She gave it to Pup and walked up the stairs. 

"Let's get ready." she said as she walked up.

"To go where?" Louis asked.

"Well we are gonna drive to Beatrice. Your gonna meet my friends Sydney, Kyla, and Kaleigh. And maybe Danni. But she'll freak out. She's a big time Directioner." she replied

We followed behind her. 

"I wonder if anyone of them likes carrots." Louis said. I laughed.

"I wonder if any of them like art."  said.

"I wonder if any of them likes Hazza." Harry said.

"Yes, yes, and maybe." Autti laughed.

AUTTI

I took a shower and blow dryed my hair. Then I put on my new red shorts and my new blue striped tank top. (Louis kind of convinced me.) I went in the bathroom and curled my hair. Once I was finished I grabbed my purse and ran down stairs.

"I love your outfit!!!!!" Louis yelled.

"Wait were are your parents. We never asked." Zayn asked. 

"Oh ya! I live alone. Ever since my brother..." I realized what I was about to say. I didn't want the boys to feel sorry for me. They just looked at me with confusion. "Nevermind. So ya ready?"

I looked at Niall who was wearing a green shirt with jeans. Zayn was wearing a black shirt with jeans. Liam was wearing a blue baseball type shirt and jeans and Louis was wearing wearing the same type outfit as me. We were twins!

"Yep" they all said in unison. 

"K. Lets go." I opened the door and the walked out.  I locked the door and blew Pup a kiss and walked out the door.

When I got to the truck they were all inside already. I got in and turned the truck on. Niall sat in the middle again next to Harry and the rest in the back.

I pulled out the driveway and onto the road.

LIAM

I sat behind Autti. I could smell her perfume. It smelled wonderful. I didn't like that Niall was the one who got to sit next to her all the time. I felt angry and tryed to calm myself down by listening to Louis talking about carrots.

"No seriously Autti. Do any of them like carrots?" Louis asked.

"Danni. Definantly." She replied. 

I saw her move one hand off the steering wheel and grab Niall's. I got really jealous. Why was I acting like this? 

NIALL

After a half an hour of carrot and girl talk we finally arrived at a stone house. 

"Ok guys. I told you what they like so your ready to go." They nodded and hopped out. 

Autti held my hand and we walked in the fence up to the back door. Autti knocked and a girl with dirty  blonde hair answered the door.

"Kyla!" Autti hugged the girl. She then looked over to us and her mouth dropped open.

"Oh my God! You really brought them!!!!!!! EEEPPP!!!" Kyla yelled. Then as soon as she yelled that 3 other girls came running to the door. One with brown hair about fainted. The other with black hair was wide eyes and smiling like a fool. Then the last with light brown hair, her mouth was stunned.

"Yep. Ok boys meet the one who about fainted thats Danni, wide eyes is Sydney, open mouth is Kaleigh, and  you've met Kyla." Autti told us.

I hugged each of them, "Hey, I'm Niall."

The lads did the same. Autti came back over to me. I put my arm around her waist.