Chapter 27

Sorry for the tiny wait but I have been busy. I have off school today due to state basketball. GO LADY O!!!!!! Anyways READ ON!

AUTTI

The boys clapped as they walked off the stage to the back. 

"What now?" I asked. Niall looked at me as he changed into a different shirt. 

"We're gonna go do the signing." He walked over and planted a kiss on my cheek. I smiled up at him and batted my lashes.

"Want me to go?" He nodded and grabbed my hand. We all walked behind Paul who led us to a table with people waiting behind a rope. I sat on the chair next to Niall with El and Dani in between Liam and Louis. Niall nudged me to tell me we were ready. I nodded and straightened up. The people came flooding towards us from behind the rope. I just giggled and looked to the girls who were lining up in front of Niall and I.

"Will you sign this for me?" A girl asked giving me a picture of me and NIall on twitcam. I nodded to her and took a pen from beside me.

"Just so you know this is my first thing I've ever signed for any fan." I told her. She squealed and took back the picture.

"Thank you so much!" She said and moved to Niall who was overwhelmed with pictures, shoes, jackets, t-shirts, etc. I just signed some more pictures and stuff until I heard someone yell to me and Niall.

"Kiss kiss kiss!!" They started chanting. I blushed and flet Niall turn my head. His lips met mine and I heard screams and other mean words. He broke the kiss and turned back to the fans. I was still bright red but I shook it off. 

An hour later we were done with the signing. Not all the fans got their stuff signed but they just left like it was nothing. They were sad and I felt bad but Niall just rubbed my back softly. We walked back following behind Paul.

"My hand hurts!" Niall said.

"Mine too." I replied. Everyone nodded.

The boys went and changed. Niall came back out with a red polo on with brown pants with supras. I wrapped his arm around me and whispered in my ear.

"Wanna go on a date?" I looked up to him and nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

NIALL

I was planning on taking Autti to a JB concert. She might not know who Justin Beiber was but I didn't care. She'll love him, hes one of my best friends. We got to the hotel and she went to change as did I. I put in Free Hugs blue shirt and gray pants with black supras. My hair was started to get brown again. I had blonde tips and brown below it. I fixed my hair just how I wanted it. 

"Me and Autti are going some where." I told the boys. They just nodded and waved goodbye to me. I opened the door and walked out closing it behind me. I knocked on Autti's door nextdoor to us. She opened it and looked at me with a smile. She had on a black tank top with an infinaty sign shirt that said directioner. 

"Just get that?" I asked. She nodded.

"Part of my change." She grabbed her purse and we walked out the door to the elevator. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"God I need to get my hair bleached." I told her. She looked to me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"No. I like it brown with blonde tips." She stopped me and started to play with my hair. She spiked the tips. I leaned down and presses my lips to hers. She kissed back smiling into the kiss.

"We better get goin." I told her. She frowned but agreed. I grabbed her hand and stepped onto the elevator. By now it was 6 and the concert started at 7. Justin was gonna be waiting for me. 

"So what are we doing?" Autti whined as we stepped off the elevator. 

"Its a surprise." I told her and bumped her with my shoulder.

"Your car is here Mr. Horan." The desk lady told me. I nodded and walked out the door. The taxi was out front waiting for us. I held my hands up halfway.

"Ladies first." I said.

"What a gentleman." Autti said as she climbed in. I just blushed and climbed in behind her. I shut the door and we were off.

AUTTI

We pulled up to Barclays Center in Brooklyn I was told. I climbed out behind Niall to see cameras and fans. 

"Where the hell are we?" I asked. Niall took my hand and led me through the crowd of people to the door. We were led backstage and met a guy. 

"Hey Justin!" Niall hugged him and turned back to me.

"Autti this is Justin Beiber. Justin, Autti." Niall said cheerfuly. I smiled and shook his hand. 

"Nice to meet you." I said.

NIALL

We stayed through the concert. Autti loved it but now we were driving to the hotel. She was jumping around excitedly.

"That was a great concert. Thanks for taking me." She said to me. I nodded and wrapped my arm around her. 

"Your welcome babe." I kissed her forehead. She snuggled into me which I loved. We pulled up to the hotel. Damn this great moment was over. We climbed out to the doors to find Louis and Eleanor. 

"Hey how was it?" Louis yelled. 

"Great mate! Why are you guys out here?" I looked at them curiously. 

"Just talking." Eleanor said. I nodded going along with it. I walked in with Autti by my side. She put her hand on her belly and I knew what that ment.

"I'm hungry." We said in unison. Autti giggled and nodded in agreement.

"Pizza?" She asked. 

***************

I will try and update soon. Hope you liked it! VOTE COMMENT RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!