Chapter 37

Hey yall! ANGELA AND I MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND OF ONLINE AUDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY! Anyways sorry for the long update. 

AUTTI

"Goodbye Autti. Love you!" Danielle hugged me with all her force.

"Love you too!" I whispered in her ear as I hugged back. Her body was warm against mine which comforted me. The last couple days were hecktic. We had gone to Christmas at my grandmas and Niall met her, but it was very tense. Appearantly I was distant according to grandma. Maybe its because this was the first year without my grandpa there. Never did I tell Niall he had died in the nursing home at the beginning of the year. I had cryed for days, remembering the memory of the lake house, the Christmases, and the most sad memory when I used to play hide and seek with him behind his back in his lazy chair. He would sit there and turn around and try and scare me when ever I came up behind his shoulder. But after a few years he started to forget. Forget everything. Who I am. What my name was. He even forgot who my mom was. His own daughter in law. Then he started getting angry, aggresive even. Thats when we moved him to the nursing home, only for me to never see him again. Never to say goodbye. 

"Bye. We love you and have fun in Ireland. Turn that frown upside down." Eleanor smiled at me. My last goodye for the day. Mom had left after Christmas. It was a hearty goodbye between us. Tears and all. 

"Love you." Was all I said before she climbed into the car which was waiting for her. Kyla would be taking them all to the airport leaving me and Niall alone. This vaction definantly didn't turn out how I planned. I was raped, found out my dad was dead, and had bad memories at Christmas. Maybe Niall's Christmas would go better. Me, his family, his mom. Oh my. His mom. What if she thought I was a freak because of how depressed I am. 

"Come on babe. Lets get out of the cold." Niall wrapped a warm arm around my shoulders. We walked up the wood steps to the nice warm house. 

"We need to get you some food." Niall stated. He walked to the large fridge that over took a part of the wall. He pulled out strawberries and whipped cream. He placed them on the black counter and looked down at me. 

"Whats wrong?" He asked. Stupid question. He knows I've been depressed these last few days. 

I just shook my head and grabbed a strawberry. Nialled sighed and walked around the counter to other side of me and sat on the stool. 

"You know you can tell me." He looked at me with sad eyes. I didn't want to start this now. I was so tired. My only thoughts were to go to Ireland and forget what happened here. So my sollution, make something up.

"I just hope your family likes me." I finally said. Niall gave me a simpathic smile and got up and kissed my forhead. 

"If I love you, they will." 

*A DAY LATER*

We finally made it to Ireland, me with major jet lag. Both of us actually. We walked up the drive of his house to the front door as snow dumped on the both of us. Niall knocked and as soon as he did a short woman in a red dress opened the door.

"Mum!" He said and leaned down to hug her. 

"Mum I'd like you to meet me girl. Autti." He put his hand on my back and pulled me closer, "Autti meet Mum. Maura." She smiled at me, and I returned the smile. I hugged her and she wouldn't let go. Once she was done she let me go.

"Niall told me everythin. I'm sorry bout your dad sweety." She gave me a sympathetic smile, like Niall's. 

"Thank you." I said taking a quick glance at Niall to see him rubbing the back of his neck. She wasn't supposed to tell me that. 

"Well lets get you two out of this snow. Come Autti meet the family." She led us inside the homely house. The stairs were to our left as we walked through the narrow hallway. We walked in putting our luggage by the stairs. I had on my converse with my Miss Me skinny jeans and a shirt that let one shoulder slip out with a jig jagged pocket on the front and was blue. 

The house was kind of crowded with people, Irish people, making me feel out of place, insecure. I didn't understand their lingo as I heard it from the hall. Niall could tell I was uncomfortable, so he wrapped a protective arm around me. 

"Don't worry, they'll love you." He kiss my temple as we walked down the hall to see a room full of people who looked up from each other to us.

"Niall!" A younger man came and gave Niall a bro hug.

"Autti, this is me broter Greg. And the family, this is me girl Autti!" Greg smiled down at me and hugged me from the side. 

After talking to half of Niall's enormous family I was left with a blonde girl in the kitchen. 

"Hello. I'm Claris." She smiled at me, finally breaking the awkward silence. 

"Nice to meet you-" I was cut of by her face that was angry with me. She leaned in to my ear.

"Look bitch. Leave Niall alone or else I'll make your life a living hell." She whispered before leaning back and putting on a fake smile before turning and walking out of the swinging door.

I felt the shock on my face. I have gotten so much hate over the last few months that it overwhelmed me. Even more when I found my dad died. I couldn't handel this much stress. I have to do something, but that bitch wasn't going to get to me. I put on my less shocked face and walked out to see Niall laughing at his family with a beer in his hands. He was drunk. Great.

"Hey, Autti. Do ya wanna help me with setting the table?" Maura came up to me beaming. I nodded with a smile plastered to my face. I whipped around and followed her to the kitchen.

"So who is Claris?" I asked grabbing the silverwear from the drawer next to the sink.

"Niall's ex girlfriend. She is a very nice girl but Niall broke up with her. But just between us I personally thought she was a little too nice. When she met the family and one of Niall's friends who were girls, she just gave them these dirty looks scarin them off." She moved her hands for emfasis as she explained the bitches past.

"Well I think shes pretty nice." I lied. She just put plates on the table and nodded.

"Just be careful. She may get jealous of you and Ni." We finished setting the table before Maura had me go fetch the family.

I walked out and told everyone dinner was ready. They all nodded and started towards the dining room door when I noticed Niall and Claris weren't in the room. I grabbed Greg's arm and pulled him to the side.

"Where's Niall?" I asked. Greg shrugged and started walking again.

Claris. I walked quickly to the stairs and walked up hoping they couldn't hear. I walked up the carpetted steps to the hall which led to a room which was cracked a bit. I slowly opened it to see something that made me break down in tears as I watched.

Niall kissing Claris.

*********************

Anyways people sorry for the long update but I know I'm getting annoying asking you guys to read my fan fics (which are a lot). But please read my others! i might be taking Cmon and Dance with Me down. But I'll think about out. Anyways thanks. READ VOTE COMMENT RECOMMEND!