Chapter 33

• Dedicated to Mom (Teresa)

I've been writing on this all day! Hope you enjoy it! READ ON!!!

AUTTI

I walked down the stairs to the garage/basement. I had on pj shorts and a t-shirt. I walked to Harry and Kyla's room first. They're door was shut with a sock on it. I got the idea. I then walked to Louis and Eleanor's. They layed in their bed cuddled up with the door open. I decided to leave them be so I headed to Liam and Zayn's. 

"Hey boys!" I whispered loudly. 

"Oy." Zayn said. They just layed there silently.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes. But we miss our girlfriends." Liam replied.

"Well Kaleigh is coming tomorrow and Danielle is also." They sat up right away and started a happy dance. I laughed rolling my eyes shutting their door behind me. I walked up the wide staircase to the top floor. Mom was in the guest bedroom and me and Niall were in the master. I walked in to find Niall looking up at the ceiling his head resting on his hands on his back.

"Hey babe. Whats wrong?" I asked as I layed next to him. He took his hands out from under his head and wrapped them around my waist. I cuddled into his warmth, resting my head on his chest.

"Oh nottin. I'm just tired. Jet lag." He replied.

"You should have told me. I could have made you feel better." I pouted up at him, his blue eyes staring down at me. His face leaned down to mine and he met my lips. I kissed him gently, our lips moving in sync. He parted our kiss and rested his forehead on mine. 

"Love you." He whispered. God, I couldn't get over those words.

"Love you too." I replied. We both climbed under the covers. I pressed the button for the lights to go off and I fell asleep in his warmth. 

HARRY

I looked at Kyla not sure if I really wanted to be with her. I mean I loved her but I think I had something for someone else. Kyla may be beautiful but I can't string her along like the others. I knew she'd find someone else better than me. I knew I had feelings for...

NIALL

I woke the next morning to the sun shining in the window onto the closet. Kaleigh and Danielle were going to be here early in the morning so I knew I'd have to wake Autti. I stroked her face with my index finger and her eyes fluttered open. She smiled and stretched a little. 

"My thigh is asleep." She said. I grinned at her not wanting to think about her father. 

"We need to get ready for Danielle and Kaleigh." I said. Danielle had been in London. Kaleigh had been doing research in Egypt.

Autti's dark brown hair fell down over her shoulders. It was curly which I loved. She rolled out of bed groaning.

Flocks of birds flew over the house, you could hear them. 

"I've missed that sound." She said stretching longer this time.

It was Decmember and the ground outside had a new blanket of snow. I couldn't wait for Chrismas which we were going to decorate today. I just loved Christmas!! I moved from my warm spot as  well towards our bathroom. But I stopped and stared. Autti came out of the closet which was closed before in a tank top with a cardigan over it. She wore skinny jeans which showed her curves that I couldn't resist. She wrapped a white scarf around her neck. Pulling her hair out from under it she turned towards me. I just stood there in a trance. She looked at me telling me to snap out of it.

"What?" I asked. 

"What do you think of this to pick up the girls?" She asked. 

"Wasn't Kyla and El gonna do that? Then you and your mom were doing something?" I was confused as to the plan.