Chapter 25

I heard Louis and Eleanor are engaged!! Not sure if its true but...Anyways if you guys have any questions feel free to leave a comment! READ ON!!!!!

AUTTI

We walked into the only Nandos in America. We walked to the front counter to order. I looked up to the board but I already heard Niall ordering for me.

"Heres your number." the clerk said. Niall nodded and turned to me.

"Trust me what I ordered for you is amazing." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He walked us over to a booth. He got in across from me. His blue eyes stared into mine. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked. I shrugged. I then looked next to me to find El sitting down. 

"So Niall you love her hair? I love it." El asked him. 

"I love it." He replied. 

"13!" I heard the clerk yell.

"Thats us!" Niall ran out of the booth and acted like he tripped. I looked back at him as I laughed.

"He's so cheeky." Louis said as he sat next to El. She rolled her eyes and scooted closer to me. 

NIALL

An hour went by and we were done eating.

"Oh my God Niall. You were right. That was amazing." Autti said to me. I nodded.

"Told ya." We all piled out of the booth out to the truck. Louis walked next to Autti. 

"Whats with Eleanor?" He whispered so Eleanor couldn't hear. 

"She knows you have a girlfriend. She likes you if you haven't noticed." She whispered back.

"Did you tell her?" He asked worried. She nodded, "She's jealous?" 

"Yes you idiot." She said a little louder, "Why? Do you feel something for her?" 

"I always have I just was never confident enough to ask her out." He replied, "But what about Danni?" 

"I don't know how she'll take it if you break up with her. I mean you've only been together for 5 days. But she'll probably take it hard." Autti said. 

"Niall text me." Louis said as he opened the door to the truck. We jumped in. Louis started to text me.

-I love Eleanor. I'm breaking up with Danni. I think I'm ment to be with El.- I showed Autti the text. She nodded. 

-Let her down easy mate.- I replied.

-I'll try.- 

We arrived at the hotel in a minute. We got out and ran to the elavator. We arrived at our floor. We all ran to our rooms though I don't know why we ran.

"Text Louis babe." I told Autti. She nodded as she opened her door. 

AUTTI

"What was all that about." Danielle asked. 

"Louis is breaking up with Danni for El." I whispered to her. She looked stunned but nodded. 

"If only Liam would do that for me." Dani replied. I patted her back. I heard my phone buzz. I walked over to it to see Danni's face on it. I answered to hear crying.

"Louis broke up with me." She told me.

"Well sweety its only been 5 days." I said trying to comfort her. 

"Ya I know I know. I should suck it up. Did Syd tell you she broke up with Liam?" Danni asked me. I looked over to Danielle.

"No she didn't. When?" I asked.