Chapter 8

LIAM

Louis and Harry were making cooing and kissy sounds at Niall and Autti. I don't know why but I felt a twinge of jealousy when she kissed Niall on the cheek. She was very beautiful and charming. I looked back at Zayn then I felt something on my back and I when under.

AUTTI 

We got out and started towards shore. 

"Dang its hot out. Oh wait dah. Its cause I'm out here." I giggled and bumped Niall with my shoulder. He bumped me back. The started putting on their shirts til I yelled at them.

"Guys keep em off. I am." I put my tank in the saddle pouch. I got on Star who was eating grass. The boys put their shirts in their saddle pouches as well and got on their horses. 

"Wanna fish?" I asked. 

"I think we scared them away." Liam replied.

"No. Lets ride down the river and fish in my secret spot." They nodded and I tapped Star. She waded out into the water. We road across the sand bars and waded some more until we reached my secret spot. There were rocks and logs scrattered in the water.

"So what are we fishing with?" Niall asked. I gave him a smirk and I got off Star. 

"Our hands." I reached in the other saddle bag and pulled out gloves. I put them on and waded slowly into the water. I reached my hands under the rock and I wrigled my fingers. I felt something bite down and latch on my glove. I grabbed the mouth and pulled in out. It was about a 20 pound flathead catfish. 

The boys gave me a wide eyed looks. I just smiled and giggled. I put the slimy fish on my biceps and walked towards Zayn.

"Come on Pretty Boy touch the fish." I turned the fish's face towards him. He jumped back yelled NO! I laughed and let the others touch it. I walked back to the water and put my arms in and the fish swam slowly away.

"Your turn Liam." I took off the gloves and handed them to Liam.

LIAM

She grabbed my arm and walked me over to the rock.

"Ok. Reach your hands under the rock and wrigle you fingers. When you feel something bite down on them you grab it and pull it out." I was a little scared but not with her by my side. I reached down and wrigled my fingers. I felt something bite down and I grabbed and pulled out a slimy brown fish.

"Great!" she patted my back and I took it over to Zayn who touched it a little and had a discusted look on his face. I laughed and took it back and realised it. 

"Ok guys you try it your selves, you heard me explain." Autti walked over to Niall.

NIALL 

Autti walked over to me and grabbed my hand. 

"We'll be back!" she yelled. We walked into the woods and she stopped and turned to me. She looked into my eyes for a second but turned towards a tree. She grabbed a bottle and set it straight up. 

"Ok. I'm gonna teach you how to shoot." She pulled the pistol out from her side and shot the bottle. She handed me the pistol and went behind me. She grabbed my hand and lifted the gun up. 

"Look through the little crack. Right on the bottle and shoot." I pulled the trigger and it shot right into the bottle.

"Nice! Now for why I really brought you out here." I handed the gun back, "Do you like me?" she asked looking into my eyes.

I could my face burn up, "Uh...Yea. Alot actually."

She blushed, "Thank god I wasn't sure." She smiled and her lips met mine. I felt a tingle and then it was over. She looked up into my eyes and giggled. I think she was laughing at how stunned I was. 

AUTTI

I kissed him! He likes me! Yay!!!! I was so happy. I grabbed his hand and led him out of the woods. We reached the boys. I saw Louis holding up a 30 pounder. I squealed and ran over to him. 

"OMG! Louis great job!" I yelled.

"I think I'll name him Carrots." he replied, "Be free Carrots" he put Carrots back in the water and he swam away.

"Watch this. Hand me the gloves." He handed me the gloves and I went out deeper. I winked at Niall and I went under. I felt around for rocks big enough to hide a monster. I found one and wriggled my finger. I felt a HUGE mouth bite my hand. I grabbed the inside and pulled. It was a fighter. It pulled me back over to the rock. My head hit the rock and I blacked out.

LOUIS

Autti went under. We waited about 10 seconds and then we saw thrashing. All of a sudden it stopped. 

"Autti!!" Liam yelled. He ran out into the water with us following behind him. He reached down and pulled Autti out of the water. She had a gash on the top of her forehead. Liam pulled her up to shore. He started mouth to mouth. Niall ran and got his shirt out of the saddle pouch. He ran back and put it on the gash. 

She coughed and her eyes fluttered open. He eyes were wide and she started to panic.

--------------------------------------------

Whats gonna happen? Read, Read, READ!!!!!!